28

**** Taec was leaning against his brother's island when Ash walked in. The Agent was already removing his mission uniform.

"You're late, hyeong."

Ash took a double take, "Are you really wearing that?"

Taec looked down at his attire. "Yes. The band will be preforming before and after the wedding."

Taec looked at his brother, "Rayne and I talked about it, and decided, it's best to dress one way instead of changing several times."

He scoffed, "You should try a leather tux. Becca wouldn't be mad for long."

Ash threw a towel at him, "I'll stick with mine, thanks."

Taec shrugged, "Suit yourself. Just remember, I was here five hours early. You are running late."

Ash glared at his younger brother,and pointed to the door. "Get out! Go get ready for your concerts."

***

Ash looked in the mirror and sighed, "How will I hide this eye?"

"Makeup."

He turned to find his sister in the door way, "I thought you were with the others."

Ri Ta nodded, "I was, but I got a call from a girl named Oracle. She said you would need help."

Ash groaned, "Why I ever saved that girl."

Ri Ta giggled, "She cares. Now sit down and I'll take care of that eye."

***

After Ri Ta left Ash looked in and mirror and smiled, "Not bad."

Taec stepped in and nodded, "Becca won't know until tonight. Ri Ta did a fantastic job."

Ash nodded, "She did."

He studied the tux and shook his head, "This isn't a big wedding, so why am I wearing this?"

Taec started laughing so hard he was forced to sit-down on his brothers bed.

"You have just enough time to change. Get that new suit of yours."

Ash looked at the closet and thought for a long moment and nodded, "Yeah. This one is to much. Besides, if get called to another case..."

He pulled out a solid black outfit, once changed he headed down the stairs. Seeing Becca in her knee length white dress, Ash sat on the steps and watched.

***

Becca spun around in front of the mirror, checking to make sure it was perfect.

"Sure it's ok? I mean, does the baby shower?"

Rayne sitting not far away smiled, "Honey, you look perfect. Don't worry so much. You're already married. This is just the wedding you didn't have the first time."

Becca turned to her sister, "Rayne, you're the real bride today. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Rayne beamed, "All our lives we've said we would have a double wedding. Now, you did the Justice of the Peace thing. So I want my double wedding. That is your gift to me."