The Strange House

(im really happy with this one)

    I entered the school and went up the stairs. i was going to the roof to finally end my suffering. the only things i had with me were the locket with my familys picture inside and my favorite book. it was a ginormous book filled with the original writeings of fairy tales. my favorite was little red rideing hood. the pictures made the wolf seem more like a demon then a wolf. i finally got to the edge and looked down at the people laughing with thier friends. then i saw a girl who i thought was my friend but who had been bullying be behind my back. tears started to flow from my eyes. i wanted to die right in front of her to show her what she had done. i held my prised book in my right arm and felt the locket with my left hand. i then closed my eyes and jumped. it all went black after that. I suddely wok up in a strange room that i had never seen before.  it was a very cute room and the bed was super soft. you did not know what to do so you just took a deep breath and inhaled the sent of vinilla and almonds. you stomach growled when you relised that. you sudenlly head a voice you had never heard before call for you "(Y/N), im almost done with the pie. come out here and help me." you did not want to follow the voice but you had no where else to go so you got up and saw that you had clothes on that you had never seen before.

 you did not dwell in it for long because the woman called out again and said "(Y/N), if you dont come out here soon i will put the poison in this pie without you." you froze when she said poison. you got really curious and went out. you found youself in a short hallway that led to a kitchen and dineing room. when you got to the kitchen you saw a pretty woman makeing a pie with strange ingretients. she turned to look at you and said "Finally. now go get some rat posion, it wont take much to kill the old hag." she said this with some cheerfulness in her voice. you were so confused and scared at the same time. you thought this was some sort of dream for a second so you just said "Where is it exactly?" she then turned to look at you again except this time she had a surprised look on her face and said in a surprised voice "How could you forget where you put it? you are the one who handles the poisons!" you shruges sheepishly and she sighed and said "Its probably in one of the cabinets just look there." you walked over the the fist cabinate you saw and looked behind some salt and saw a big box of rat poison.

you grabed it and walked over to the woman. she then smailed and steped aside and waited for you to put the rat poison in. you started and the bowl pull of pie filling for a second then at the rat poison. you then took a deep breath and sprinkled some in. the woman behind you then said in a scolding mannor "We are trying to kill a person add more please." you then dump what would probably kill a thousand rats in the pie filling and the woman laughed happily. you then steped back and she started to stir the mix and then put it in the pie crust. she put the pie in the oven and then led you to a table and ordered you to sit. you sat down an she filled a glass full of water and sat down next to she. she handed you the glass and you began to drink. she then said "As your mother, i know how much you cared for this old hag. she is your grandmother after all but, you know that she tryed to turn you in to that damm prince." she then slamed her fist onto the table and yelled "NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER FROM ME!" she then took a couple breaths and looked you stright in the eyes.

"i have raised you to kill just like i have but im guessing this will be your hardest mission." you were still confused but absorbing the information. you just nodded and she sighed and said "Well i hope this wont cloud your judgement and, as always, stay out of sight so that damm prince cant take you away. if he does see you sing your damm heart out, you have you get past his ear plugs. oh how i hate him." after she said the last part of that sentence you head a ding and she went to pull the pie out of the oven. you wondered what she was talking about when she told you to sing. you watched her pull the pie out of the oven and put it into a basket. she then placed it on the table next to you and then went over to a coat hanger near the door and pulled off a red hood. you eyes widened when you saw this and the lady who claimed to be your mother ordered you to stand up.

she then put the hood on you and handed you the basket. she said "Always keep your hood up. you know that you have a big reward on your head. that damm prince is obsessed." she had darkness in her voice when she said then and you knew that you did not want to get caught. she then pushed you out the door and pointed to a pitch black forest. you looked scared for a moment and she huged you and said "Just stay on the path and you with find the old hags house" You nodded and she kissed you on the forehead then reajusted your hood. you turned to the forest and took a deep breath. you hoped that you would wake up soon and walked into the forest.

(it was this dress)

(this was your room)