The Seven Kidnappers

you woke up to find yurself tied to a chair with a gag in your mouth. you saw your basket in the corner of the room you were in. you looked around and saw a lantern on a small table keeping the room lit. there was a staircase leading to a door so you assumed that you were in a basement. your arms and legs were tied to the chair with ropes. you tryed to struggle out of them but it was no use. you heard the door being unlocked and you looked up. the door opened and what apered to be a child tood in the doorway. you tryed to ask "Where am i!" but your mouth was covered so you could not. the boy entered the basement and as he got closer you saw that he had a long white beared. he had many features of an old man except he had the hight of a child. you had a surprised look on you face but the man said "Hello Princess (Y/N), the prince will be here in two days to get you." many people have mentioned the prince and you started to wonder who he was and why he wanted you so bad. he then said "Well i just thought you should know. im Doc by the way, im in charge and if you try to escape the others might not treat you as nicely as i did." he then walked back up the stairs and out of the basement.

  you saw him close the door and heard him lock it. you knew that you had to get out of the basement but, you did not know how you were going to do it. you looked at the ropes holding your wrists down and noticed the rope on your right wrist was losser. you start you pull your right hand and eventually pull it out. the ropes left a couple red marks on your wrist and hand but, it did not hurt much. you started to try to loosen the rope on your left wrist. you knew you could overpower doc because he was so small but, he did say there were others. the rope was tied tightly and you could not lossen it. you looked down at the ropes tied around your legs and saw that you will ba able to untie these. after a couple miuets both of your legs were free. you just had to find a way to untie your left arm. you look at your basket and hoped that your knife was still in there. you used your legs to scoot you chair over to the corner your basket was in. you leaned over and reached inside of it. you sighed with relife when you saw your knife. you grabed it and started to cut the rope. it was harder then you thought it would be but you managed to cut through it.

  you stood up and put your knife back in the basket and saw that your book was still in their. you were woried when you did not see the stock of lavender at first but then remember what repuzle had done to it. you put the basket on you right arm and walked up the staircase. you tryed to open it but of coarse it was locked. you put you ear to the door and tryed to listen. you heard a very happy sounding voice said "What are we going to tell the prince when he finds out we have his wife in the basement." you heard an angry sounding voice reply "All he wanted was for someone to give him his wife back, he does not care how." then a very tired sounding voice then said "Cant we all just sleep till the prince gets here." you then heard a big sneeze and a voice say "I think im alergic to princesses." then another voice said "I dont think i can handle just being around a princess." then someone who sounded like doc said "Look, its time for supper, get in the dineing room while i take something down to the princess." then you heard a bunch of commotion and the door being unlocked.

  you panicked and backed up. you almost driped but before you could do much the door swug open to reveal a very surprised looking doc holding a plate. you froze and did not know what to do. he suddenlly called for the rest of his friends before you could react and they came running. 6 men who had the same hight as doc came into the basement and cornened you. they had very pointy knifes and you were just so surprised that you let it happen. doc walked up behind them and said to you "What did i tell you about escapeing, princess." he says hat last word darkly. you quickly say "Im not a princess and, i dont know why everyone has been calling me that!" they all laugh. doc says "Everyone knows who you are princess, and everyone knows how much the prince is offering for someone to bring you back to him." doc then gave you an evil smile. you need a way to escape these crazy men and you remebered they were about to eat. before you knew what you were thinking you said "What are your names?" they all paused and looked at eachother. you had no idea why you just said that but doc took it seriously.

  he then said "Well, i am doc, this is grumpy," he pointed to one of them and he huffed "this one is happy," he pointed to another and he let out an almost insane laugh "this one is sleepy," he pointed to another and he let out a big yawn "This one is bashful, " He pionted to yet another and he pulled his hood over his face "this is snezzy," One of them then let out a big sneez "And this one is dopy." he pointed to the one farthest to the right and he started to jump and nod his head which scared you. doc then said "Now stop stalling and get in the chair. he pointed at the chair and you could tell they were about to forcefully put you in the chair so you quickly said "I can cook." they all looked at eachother and murmered. you could not cook but you needed to get upstairs. happy then said "Can you make apple pie?" you could not but you said "Of course." they all gave you evil smiles. doc said "I will let you upstairs to make the pie for us but, right after you are comeing back down here. you nodded and they all evily laughed.

  they then escorted you at gunpoint to the kitchen and 6 of them went back to the dineing room. doc stayed for a moment and said "You have two hours to make the pie. i will be back to check on you." he then left you alone. you looked around and saw something strange. there was an old woman in a black cloak walking twords you. she had a basket that resembled your own and once she got to the window she knocked on it. you looked around to make sure no one was watching then you opened the window. she then said "I heard you are in a bit of trouble, princess."