Chapter 4

I am already here at the front of locker room talking to the trainer of Lycaons, Kinosaki.

"Miyazono-san, here's your uniform." then he gave me a uniform of the coach.

"*Giggle* You know what? That's not the uniform I need. I need the other one." I point out to him smiling while raising an eyebrow.

"But there is no other kind of uniform for the coach." He replied confused.

"What I need is the player's uniform." I chuckled. He seems like a deer gawking at the headlights.

"But– you're a pitching coach, aren't you?" he stuttered, still confused.

"Ie. (No.) As of today, I am officially one of the professional baseball player of Lycaons." I corrected him.

"..." He was dumbfouded.

"Oh, maji? (seriously?)"

"Bikkuri shita. (That surprised me.)" The urchin suddenly pop out out of nowhere with his usual bored tone. I was shocked of his sudden appearance.

"Ahh, sugoi, as expected of the first female in Japanese Baseball history." said he with his annoying tone.

"Tokuchi!" Kinosaki noticed him.

"Ahh, so the urchin is named Tokuchi huh." I butt in.

"Ain't it a lion a while ago." He smirked.

"Well, urchin is much more cuter, don't you agree?" I also smirked.

"I think you already knew me but I would still introduce myself. The name's Eri, Miyazono Eri." I said reaching my right hand.

"Tokuchi Toa." he reached my hands to shake hands.

"Urchin? Lion?"Kinosaki asked, since he can't understand what we are talking about.

"Nandemonai yo (It's nothing). More importantly, please get my uniform already." I cut out his curiosity.

"Ahh, yes, gomenasai." Kinosaki then left to go inside the locker room. I've just follow him inside to know where is my locker.

Tokuchi also enters the locker room to change into his undershirt.
He gave me my clothes and points out the locker beside Tokuchi's locker."Miyazono-san, this will be your uniform and this is your locke– O-oi Tokuchi! chotto matte kudasai! Miyazono-san is still inside the room!" Kinosaki rants. Why? Well, Tokuchi has just started shamelessly changing into his undershirt besides us.

"Well, maybe I will also change into ny uniform." I mumble while placing the uniform in my locker leaving only an undershirt and pants on my hand, not minding Tokuchi beside me.

"..." Tokuchi gazes over Kinosaki.

"H-Hai?" Kinosaki then blushed really hard.

"Baka (idiot). Of course I'll do it in the restroom. What do you think I'll do, strip here?" I smirked raising an eyebrow.

I think I've just seen 50 shades of red in Kinosaki's face.

"Hahaha." I and Tokuchi laughed in unison.

*Timeskip*

"O-oi, why is she also wearing our uniform?" Mumbles Imai.

"Ain't she our new pitching coach?" Tomioka mumbles back.

"I don't know, maybe she just want to try it on." Ideguchi whispered.

And with just that, the dugout is filled with chattering noises.