Chapter 3

When I awoke I was alone in a small bed, I slowly raised up my head and looked around.

I assumed this was the spare bedroom Issei had told me was mine, Kiba or someone probably carried me here after I passed out...

Wait, so if I'm here that means...

What I saw wasn't a dream...

Devils.

But, I'm human?

Why would they tell me this?

I ran a hand threw my H/C hair before lying back down on the bed.

Maybe I'll just wake up and be on the streets again, none of this ever happened.

"Y/N, are you awake?" Rias called out from behind my door, please I just want to not be here.

Yet I felt obliged to answer her.

"Yes Rias."

She entered and I sat myself back up slowly.

"Sorry if we gave you a shock." She smiled apologetically and I noticed that she wasn't alone, the young girl... Koneko had joined us. "But if you're going to work for me you kinda need to know this."

"That's true enough." I either had to accept it or leave, I think my option was obvious. "I swear I won't let it bother me... much."

She smiled and Koneko was surveying me intensely.

"How long was I out?" I slowly started to stand up before realising I was topless.

I quickly checked if I had anything on my lower half and thankfully I did.

"Not long." Rias said casually shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

I looked around for my top and found it on a chair.

Koneko saw what I was planning and walked towards me, physically pinning me to the bed.

"If you wanted to kiss me you just needed to ask." I joked and Koneko's facial expression changed for a split second before she regained her usually nonchalant composure.

"Sorry Y/N, but there is someone that wants to meet you." Rias answered and I was getting confused again.

As I saw a circle of symbols appearing on the floor I felt a horrible headache come on.

Pain rushed threw my head, but it felt... familiar.

I was remembering something, but the light had died down before anything had come to fruition.

A woman stood in place of the circle, she was tall and had a look that could kill anyone. You did not want to get on her bad side.

"Grayfia." Rias seemed pleased at the new persons arrival.

I struggled again Koneko trying to get back up, but this girl was stupidly strong.

Everything felt wrong, I hated it.

I was missing something, and it hurt.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus, but nothing.

No matter how much I though, no matter how much I tried... nothing.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to escape...

"Please..." The two woman were taking as I just let out a small cry. "I don't want to do this..."

I felt a tear fall down my cheek, my entire body felt heavy and I just lay there.

"You want to remember?" A voice rung around the room, everything had frozen.