Chapter 8.5 - True Finale

Y/N POV

I guess this is it, after all I've done in my life... I'm dead.

It feels like falling asleep, just darkness all around.

But the last thing I expected was... to wake up.

But I opened my eyes and saw no difference to before darkness.

I tried moving my arms around to see if I could find a light source but found myself contained inside of a box.

"HEY!" I shouted, there was a few mumbles from the outside. "CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!"

Soon after I heard voices and footsteps rushing to my side and opening up a lid.

I saw a few familiar faces, but everything felt weird.

I sat up and found myself in a coffin, about to be placed into the ground...

"Dude, check if I'm alive before burying me." I joked and nobody replied.

They were all to shocked, so I jumped out of the box to show that I'm completely okay.

"Y/N..." The one voice I didn't want to confront walked up towards me, seemingly the only person to react.

"Hey Kitty." I bent down until I was eye level with Koneko.

"How...?" She asked, whilst choking her tears back.

"I'm not sure. Maybe Hell didn't want me yet?" I joked and got a small smile off of the cute girl.

I leant forward and we kissed for the first time, it felt amazing.

Salty, but sweet at the same time.

I didn't care if people were staring, I didn't care what I'd just died...

All I cared about was this girl infront of me.

After a while we had to release each other for air, and I went to grip her hand and found something unusual on her hand.

A ring...

My ring.

"Hey, how about we turn this into a wedding?"

~~~~~~

It's been a few years now, and I'm still trying to work out why I'm still alive.

Is definatly died, that's for sure, but now I have no sacred gear or anything.

I'm just Y/N...

But I could never dwell on it for too long because I had a child that was about to be born.

Koneko had been taken into an ambulance and I was told to follow and get there as soon as possible.

I wanted to just teleport and be there before but they were humans and they didn't need to know about the truth.

So I went to the garage of my house and got out my new car, speeding along the roads until I reached the hospital.

I ran in and went straight to Koneko's room, well after running around trying to figure out where the fuck it was.

I found her in a room by herself, and in her hands was a baby... I calmed myself down before walling up next to her and wrapping my arm around her.

"It's a girl." She spoke softly, trying not to wake the sleeping baby in her arms.

"Do you have a name yet?" I asked and Koneko shook her head lightly. "How about Eliza?"

If she didn't have a baby in her hands, I would've got slapped, but I did get growled at.

"Sorry, poor timing." I smiled and the love of my life smiled back.

~~~~~~

DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOLD LEAVE YOU WITH THAT AS AN ENDING.

Koneko is one of my favourite Characters ever as if I'd ruin her story.

Hope you enjoyed though :)

Oblivion, fading out.