Chapter 5

I served drinks and just sort of... tidied?

Until someone randomly appeared, guess who?

"Milady." I paused what I was doing to show a small boy to Lady Grayfia.

Even if she was a queen, technically still a piece of Lucifer's chess board... she's still his wife.

"Y/N, I see you're fitting in well." She smiled at me as I continued to refill drinks. "Rias, you know why I'm h-"

"Hello beautiful." A man that I remembered all too well entered the fray.

"Riser Phenex." I clenched my jaw as I tried my best to keep Eliza in check.

We had bad blood, even more than...

I almost remembered her name.

Wait her?

This is a start.

But Riser has always been picking on lower Devils and I almost killed him, well I did but he just recovered every wound I left on his body.

I'd need some light magic to actually keep him dead.

"In the flesh." He had his usual unwavering smile on his face, it was horrible. "Ah, my love." He walked over and sat right next to Rias, way to close.

I took out my knife and put it on his neck.

"I'd prefer if you left her alone." My voice was low so only Rias and Riser could hear it.

But even Rias shivered and it wasn't aimed at her.

Riser took the hint and walked back towards the window, I quickly put away my knife and continued to clean the bookshelf still listening in to the conversation.

Everyone, including myself gasped at the mention of marriage though, and Issei got even more carried away than I did.

He charged at Riser as he was kissing one of his pieces, another piece tried to attack him and I decided to step in.

I slid and kicked out the girls legs and punched Issei in the gut. Leaving them both on the floor.

"If you didn't hear Grayfia, this meeting was meant to have no violence." I picked up Issei by the back and tossed him to Asia, her Twighlight healing was really remarkable.

I did the same with the other girl, I think I may have broken her leg, instead however I placed her next to Asia.

"Sorry, went over board." I appologised quickly before standing next to Grayfia who was joining Rias in explaining to Issei what a rating game is.

Two Devil's peerages go against each other, it really is thrilling.

I've only been in one, when I was 9.

We won convincingly and I didn't even get chance to be promoted.

"10 days." Riser said before being teleported out of the room with the rest of his peerage.

That could've gone better.

"You're not wrong." I didn't flinch as Eliza appeared stood next to me, clinging to my arm.

However, everyone jumped and readied themselves for battle.

I knew a beautiful way to get Devils to listen to you.

"May God bless you." I said to everyone in the room and they all started clutching their heads.

I mean, so did I but I've got enough headaches.