You said enough

Maya's POV
Lucas left the party yesterday, I was a little disappointed but it was okay...I don't know what made me say that to josh but it's true that I love him not the way of boyfriend but as a friend, yet I have to get over Lucas and somehow josh can help me, I don't see what I did wrong?

I woke up on my bed still in party cloths, I ran to the closet grabbing a black skirt, light blue shirt, a black leather bag for stuff to keep and my brick shoes. I took a bath then brushed my hair. I walked over to my study table and picked up my phone, one message from Riley.
Riley- hey maya! Hanging at Topanga's today!
Me- be there in ten mins
I walked over to my dressing table and applied some mascara then I picked up my sunglasses along with my phone I walked to the living room where my mom sat with Shawn....kissing! Ew!
"Topanga's!" I said ignoring their kiss as I walked out of the door and to my car that Shawn got me I left for Topanga's.

~~~~

I walked inside the cafe to see Farkle and Smackle sitting together, zay sitting alone while Lucas and Riley on almost one seat scooted up.
I rolled my eye and sat next to zay
"Hey zay." I said smiling at him
"Hey maya!" He replied
"Peaches! I think we all should go to the movies!" Riley exclaimed
"Well okay honey." I laughed
"Which one tho rules?" Farkle asked
"Sense and Sensibility." Riley replied and my head shot up.
Everyone stared at her, smiles fading away
"Should we?" She asked
"I-I think I should go." I said as I got up and slowly I walked out of the door thinking why Riley would do this to me.
"Maya?" Came a voice from behind me
I turned to see Farkle
"Oh hey Farkle." I said
"maya I know what you feel." He said and anger zapped through me! Now he knows what I feel!?
"It's okay Farkle." I said trying to stay calm
"No maya I know you like him and you sacrificed!" He said stepping closer
"Well the real reason to do that was practically you." I said losing it
"What?" He replied
"Don't do this okay! Just shut up and leave me alone Farkle! You very well know that you only cared for Riley at that moment. And now you caring about me? Now that everyone is happy! Do not ruin this Farkle." I replied sternly and walked away as he bowed his head in complete shame.
I hadn't realised tears were welled up in my eyes.
I decided to go over to Josh's when something smacked on my head making me black out and all I could catch was a searing pain on my back and somebody whispering through gritted teeth in my ear
"Hey hottie we have a lot to do." The voice said.