The date

Maya's POV
Lucas kept dragging me to the north side of the city, his date was where? Idk, I just can't help but get excited.
"Come on pancakes faster!" He exclaimed pulling me down another street which I had never been to before
"Where are you taking me?" I asked trying to tug away
"My house!" He grinned and turned a right corner into a large building.
"Wha?"
"My house! My house!" Lucas mumbled
"Ugh Lucas my hand hurts stop pulling!" I muttered
"Sorry." He replied leaving my hand
He took me to the lift which was playing 'Justin Timberlake'
The lift opened and he hopped on the floor pulling me to the third apartment on my right.
The inside was white and modular with grey at places. He didn't let me get a proper room instead he dragged me straight to his room.
His room was increds! It had black walls and weird cowboy stuff at places which made me giggle so loudly.
The bed also had a horse printed on it. Hehe.
"What is all this huckleberry?" I giggled loudly
"A palace only for us!" He squealed. Squealed.
"Thanks." I whispered
"So you wanna watch a Movie?" He asked
"Sure, how 'bout incredibles?" I laughed
"Sure!" He squealed. Squealed.
There was a TV in his room too which I hadn't seen before.
He switched the movie on and practically jumped on me making me hurtle towards the bed.
"Lucas friar huckleberry!" I yelled
"Maya Penelope hart shortstack of pancakes!" He giggled pulling me on the top of him as his back lay on the cushion of his bed
"You so cute." He sighed staring in my eyes I felt like clearly drowning in the green ones
I slumped on his chest slowly rising with his body on his gentle breaths.
"Is this some dream?" I laughed
"No." He replied in long whisper as he heaved a sigh pulling me yet closer to him
"Riley would never allow me to cuddle with her." He laughed loudly
"If you people so common then do you like cuddling?" I frowned
"Yes. Don't you realise? Sometimes Riley is just too much for me." Lucas said tossing his head up at me
I laughed.
"Thanks Lucas, this helps." I replied hugging him
He turned to lay on his side and pulled me up so I could be on his level.
"You love me?" He asked simply, and for once this simple question meant so much. It meant so much to answer with a 'yes'. Like yesterday I was angry and now I am in a relationship, I still could remember the glint in his eye which he doesn't have now but he did have when he was telling Riley he liked her. I know that everyone has 'exs' and I shouldn't overthink this but tbh she was my best friend and he was too. And he chose her over me.
"Yes. Yes I love you." I found myself replying with a smile.
"I love you too." He whispered pulling me closer so our foreheads touched.
He kissed me making fireworks fly again. I could feel him smile against our moving lips.
He pulled back, I nuzzled in his chest when a voice interrupted, incredibles first action scene had begun.
I pushed myself on his chest and he put his arms around me, that night I didn't think of my so recent situation of rape. I slept with Lucas while watching the movie. Deeply satisfied with the date.