Kurotama Bath and Sex {18+}

Kirishima Ryoma POV

I was sleeping as usual but when the time came by my alarm clock started buzzing me off and I look at my alarm I was late as usual again. "Shoot, I'm late again!" I panted and got out to bed And rushes to brush my teeth and goes to downstairs "Ryoma! You're always a little late! Anyway here's your bento.." Ryoma mother was disappointed at her own son looking up with his attitude. "Thanks Mother..." I grab my bento and put it in my bag. "See you later mother!" I called back and went to kurotama bath. And perfect timing gladly I made in time. "Hahh...." I sigh in relief cause I was still a little early "So....what are we talking today?" Kyotaro yawn after he talk. "Hmm.... I don't have any compliments to say but only something?" Nanao said while drolling his eyes to the other side "Something? You mean Girls?" I said in confusion tone. "Well split it right, there's no way we can communicate with girls like asking out." Taishi said in confident. "Let's just forget it now everyone, we have school now" I sigh and got out bath.

{TimeSkip}

Shuzenji Kyotaro POV

"Gladly class it's over now I can sleep" he said to himself and fall asleep at the club. After that, Ryoma got in and saw kyotaro sleeps again "Kyotaro, are you still keep sleeping like the old times? You such a mess." He went up to me and woke me up "Kyotaro stop sleeping" he shake me until I wake up. "What is it..?" I yawn again. "Don't you dare yawn at me! Just look at you. You're a mess" he brushes my hair. "umm kyotaro...are you free today after school?" He look at me and blushes a little bit. "Yes why? I just wanting to go to sleep." I look at him. "Oh...I see.. I was just wondering if you wanted to go my house if that's okay, well I guess stopping you was just impossible huh.." He walks away.

Kirishima Ryoma POV

"I'm such an idiot! I shouldn't have ask him like that..." I said in my mind. I went home without walking with kyotaro but I take a bath at my house. "I'm home!" I took off my shoes and went inside. "Oh Ryoma san! You just in time! I'm making your favorite food! It will just take it time so you better go to bath first" Mother said in happy tone. "Hai!" I went to my room and goes to bath

{Time skip Bath and Food}

Ugh...I look at my phone and it's 9:03 pm. I was just laying at my bed cause I already done my homework. But...I wonder...I just don't want kyotaro here anyway I should I just sleep anyway. "Ryoma! You have company!" His mother convinced him "No no no no...make them leave..." "ahem it's your friend!" I was shocked for that moment better not kyotaro..."just let him in" I sigh and I was about to get up but something push me back to my bed. I turn around and it was kyotaro. "Kyo..kyotaro?" I look at him and turn around but his hand forcing me to look at him. "Why did you run away from me?" He ask why. "........" I have no answer to talk to him. After that, his hand grab my face to connect our lips together. I blush for that moment. Before that, he passionately kiss to me. Turns out it was completely good. His kiss is softer than I thought. I started to loving it and soon got horny with him. "Ryo chin..." he said. I just take off my pajamas pants and my clothes. "Please Fuck me Kyotaro...I want your dick" I just can't stand this, I really want it! Before that moment, he unzip his pants and got top of me "Ryo chin..is this really you wanted..?" I nodded and I can't bear it within. Sooner or later, he went inside ryoma. "Ahhh~ kyo..kyotaro..~" my hips trembling and I keep moaning until he went deep inside of me. I got excited. His dick is inside of me... Amazing... Before that. He thrusts inside of me rougher until he spoke up "ngnn..ryo chin..I'm about to" before he could finish his sentence I spoke to him "it's alright, just cum inside of me I don't care what will happened to me" I ask in excited tone. Before that straight up, he came inside of me. Full of semen...and it's dripping out outside of my body. We both fast asleep together in my room.

TBC