Brotherly Love (18+) Furanui X Karls

One year, the day has come have to end!

Furanui POV

I was just sitting on my bed looking my laptop cause me and Karls already became the princes at our homeland. Since papa kamo wasn't home, karls is just at my room playing himself alone. "Hey Karls, could you pass me some soda?" I asked. "Sure thing Furanui!" He pass the soda at my hand "Arigato (Thanks)" I slip on my soda and went a website called yaoi. A lot of people asking. What is yaoi? And before that I realize I was on *** website. My face got turned red as tomato. I closed my fucking laptop and never turned it on ever again

Karls POV

"Uhh...Furanui..why did you close your laptop?" I ask in confuse tone. "Nothing, but there's a website popped up and it made me gone insane so don't worry about it." Furanui ask in sadistic tone.

Karls: hey...

Furanui: Nani? (What?)

Karls: it is okay to sleep with you today? I have a nightmare yesterday it made me cried.... that you've been killed by someone else....but it's really scary....

I started to cry and hug Furanui tightly

"i can't say no to him..." I said in my mind. "Sure but it's okay, little brother is here for you...." I said nicely to my older brother. "Hey Karls....would you please get me the syringe? I kinda need it though..." I said to him and he cheerfully giggle and said back. "Why not Furanui? I like helping people!" I chuckled for that moment.

4 minutes later...

Karls: here you go! *Got brightly smile smol cutie pie Xd*

Furanui: *sorry karls I have to do this to you*

Furanui put some sleep injection and inject Karls

Karls: huh..? why..do..I feel sleepy...? *fall asleep*

Furanui: I'm sorry Karls but I can't handle my limit any longer

7 minutes later...

Karls POV

"Huh...? Where am I...?" I shake my head but my hands are tied up except for my legs.

Karls: hello? Anybody there? I'm scared! Someone help!

Before that, I cry like a baby and I even scream for help. I can't really what happened because I was completely blindfolded and after that, someone took off the blindfolded and turns out it was Furanui

Karls: fu..furanui?

After that, I was completely naked for first time right in front of my own little brother

Karls: Furanui...why would you do such a thing like this...? It's embarrassing Furanui...cut this crap already...!

I was blushing madness but he didn't do anything. After that, he lick my face like an horny person.

Karls: furanui... Stop that...its embarrassing!

Before that, he had the syringe at his hand but he inject inside of my **** ****

Karls: nooooo...don't inject inside of meee....

Furanui: *in mind* I'm sorry Karls I can't handle of myself.... I want to have sex with you....this badly....

Karls: *moaning sadly*

He's body was stuck to mine but he kiss me passionately. "Hmm...Furanui..." before that, he takes off his clothes even his pants also boxer. Turns out he just wanted to have sex with me. he even licks part of my body even to lower part. I moan. He even suck my dick to make me feel uncomfortable. Unfortunately, I actually sperm inside of his mouth Cause I moan too much. He even stick his dick inside of me. "Ahh... Fura..nui.. I can't...nghnn..." he goes gently inside of me and after that, he goes roughly inside of me "nyahhh!!! Too fast! I'm gonna explode!!" my body feels weird when This happened. All I can feel was just good. My body feels hot. "go slower!!! I'm gonna sperm again!!" I said to furanui. Eventually he didn't listen. He keeps doing it over and over again. Before it come, he sperm inside of me filling me in inside of my stomach. He's sperm filling me fuller when I got weaker than I thought. But he didn't stop. he untied me and keeps fucking jerking me off. I moan and groan. "Furanui it feel's good..." I said to him cause my body gotten weaker. "Fu..fuck me harder Furanui!" not to mention it, he fucks me very harder. "AHHHHH~~~ KIMOCHI I CAN'T...KIMOCHI KIMOCHI KIMOCHI~~!!" my legs trembling and got tiring. "Furanui..." "Karls..." He kiss me passionately and we came the same time "NYAHHHH~~~!!!" he sperm inside of me. Hotness bringing me inside. And we both fall asleep.

TBC

(Sorry everyone! Has to stop here I just wanted to say, thanks for the people who enjoys Binan koukou chikyuu boueibu happy kiss! That episode was way cool than Cute Earth high defense club love because you can even see that your own character was a lazy bummer like me! I love Naoyuki Shimotsuru! Aka kyotaro shuzenji. So see you guys again sooner!)