Omazayaki Haruna pt 1

It's the new day at Binan School but....One girl transfer to the Binan School, what should the defense members do about it? Let's find out!

Kyotaro: nope I don't want anyone to steal my sleeping beauty.
Ryoma: hahaha...

{Back at Omazayaki Haruna POV}

Runa: *Sigh*

Runa: .......

Runa: am I not good enough...?

{At her Past}
????: HAH! just look at her! What a jerk!
????(1): I know right! What a loner!
????(2): let's make her life more hellish!
????:(3): hehehe....

Runa: no! Stop please!
????(2): Shut up! I just can't believe that you and my crush in relationship! JUST DIE YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!!!!!!!

????(2): *stabs her hard until she will beg for mercy*

Runa: no more...please...I...promise...not to get close Shima San ever again!

????(2): that's what I like to hear so F*CK OFF!

????(2): *Kick her down to the stairs and make her lose subconscious*

Runa: I love you.... OniiChan...

{Back at present}

Runa: *cries*

Nanao Wakura: Hey what's wrong..?

Runa: !!!! *Wipe tears*

Nanao Wakura: tell me, what's wrong?

Runa: there's nothing...

Nanao Wakura: I can't stand watch you crying please tell me already..

Runa: I SAID ITS NOTHING!!!

Runa ran off and accident bump someone else

Runa: I'm sorry!

Runa ran again but she later on experience that she was at the rooftop.

She stubborn apart and started to cry because of her past life.

Ibusuki Ata: do you hear crying person?
Maasa: what? Maasa didn't hear anything
Ibusuki Ata: *in mind* I should really look at it first.

Ata went to the rooftop and saw the new girl cried alot.

Ibusuki Ata: hey.... What's wrong...?

Runa: *in mind* I can't tell him, he mind overthinking that I'm just faking my chronic pain condition...

Ibusuki Ata: I understand that your feelings hurt but what's wrong?

Runa: *in mind* he looks like he can be trusted but I tried then....

Runa: I keep thinking over of my past life and I can't help get rid of it. So many blood....so many...death waiting for me....so many fake friends.....

Ibusuki Ata: *in mind* now I know, she mind having an chronic pain right now.

Ibusuki Ata: how do you feel?

Runa: my heart is dying but my head...it's so painful, I can't help it but my anxiety social has so many problems...

Ibusuki Ata: that's it, I can't stand watching you crying like this badly condition.

Runa: h-huh?

Ata carry Runa and ran to the teacher room and bringing her to the hospital to check her blood.

Jesus Christ... I think I over making this like almost at midnight.... (For me of course cause I live somewhere else) anyways hope you enjoy and I just wanted to say that thank you so much liking this stories such as happy kiss even Boueibu love. I would be willing make more in the future also take care!