Omazayaki Haruna pt2

At the Hospital....

Ibusuki Ata POV

"Wow I never know this place is full little people...." I said that in mind. "Hey Ata, what's going with me?" Runa asked when she already in the hospital bed. "Everything is gonna fine Runa san, it's just an blood check-up." I said to her while waiting the doctor to see the blood results. "Alright....Ibusuki here's the results." The doctor lend me the results and give it to me.

Blood Check-up
*Insert profile*
Name: Omazayaki Haruna
Age: 16
Blood: Higher as completely hellish

I was shocked and give Runa the results of her checkup blood. She even notice her checkup blood and she gone intensive of her chronic pain in her head even anxiety giving her nervous shocked. The doctors went in and calm her chronic pain down even her anxiety. I was really worried of her. How could this happened to her? Now chronic pain, and now anxiety! I said that to myself.

{Tomorrow Morning}

It was the normal day and Runa is still in the Hospital. I was really worried and I tell the teacher if I can visit her. The teachers agree and lent me go to visit her. I saw her sleeping but her skin is still completely pale as fuck. I went up to her and give something to her. "Happy late Valentines Day idiot..." I put the chocolate near the hospital bed even the plushie of Neko. I wrote down the note and make sure that she can see it. I went back to school and saw kyotaro again. "Oh hey Ata, where's the new girl?" He asked slightly and I asked back "she's in the hospital her blood wasn't really good healthy so the doctors let her rest at the hospital." I said to kyotaro. "Oh I see, thanks Ata." He walk off and goes to he's old self back. "Always Sleepyhead..." I said to myself and went back to the counselling room.

{TimeSkip to After school!}

Nanao Sakura POV

As I expected, kyotaro and Ryoma is the only person who came to the club and I'm the third who came in the club. "Hey minnasan" I said back to them. "Oh hey nanao senpai" ryoma said back to me. "Say, where's Haruna?" I said to them. "Runa is in Hospital...I ask Ata that she's in hospital..." Kyotaro keep yawn and talk back. "I see, let's go to the teachers room first." I said to them. "Wait, we gonna go to hospital?" Ryoma asked. "Yup, we're gonna go to hospital. Since taishi and Ichiro is not here, that means they already go on a date together." I said to them again. "Ehh, I never know well then let's go though..." Kyotaro shocked alittle bit cause of Ichiro and taishi went on a date. Me, Ryoma and kyotaro went to teachers room and give them permission first. So they said agree.

{At the Hospital}

Omazayaki Haruna POV

I was in the bed, and I can't see anything because it was too blurry and too much hallucinations. I don't know what am I doing but all I see was.... I was standing near at the window. My body was on freeze. It wasn't my doing. It was my body's. I don't know what's it doing but it want to committed suicide....I tried calling for help but no voice of mine...I was dying again...screaming so much....before that, I feel warm and I was subconscious after that. Before that, I was in the bed again. It was blurry again. But this time, it wasn't. I saw 3 boys but it was kinda fuzzy and blurry at the same time. After that, my fuzzy and blurry is gone. Now I see clearly.
"Nngn...kyo...taro?" I open my eyes and I saw the boys from Earth defense club members. "....!" I was shocked. I thought it was Ata but it wasn't. "I hear that you're in hospital and we worried. Can you explain us what happened to your past....?" Ryoma was worried and said that to me. I take a deep breath and let it out. And I begin explain my past. 4 minutes later, they we're shocked about my past. Some of them even cried. But some of them only worried. "I can't believe that you been through alot like this...but this time, we gonna protect you for sure!" Nanao said back and made a happy smile for me. "Hey, why don't you see the desk? Someone put that even an....neko plushie..." Ryoma asked and I looked at it, it was kinda by Ata. I read the note and it was Late Valentines Day. I was happy. I'm crying of it... "I never been this happy before but thank you...Ata san..."

Holy sh-- 800 words so far! Hey everyone Happy Valentine's Day! I didn't meant to wake you up but it doesn't matter

Holy sh-- 800 words so far! Hey everyone Happy Valentine's Day! I didn't meant to wake you up but it doesn't matter. Thank you so much for reading this, it was really nice for you guys to read this but feel free to request me if you guys had some! Adios!