Omazayaki Haruna?

At Classroom

"Alright! Everyone, We have new student today also don't be rude to her because of her negative killing." The teacher said.

As the sound of walking in, she went in to her new classroom. "Hi everyone my name is Omazayaki Haruna call me Runa in short." All the students were shocked that a only one girl transfer to Binan school except the Karls Knights. The students looking at the new girl with weird faces like they fall in love or something. "Okay! Your sit will be with....Shuzenji!" Teacher said and point the finger who's Shuzenji. She walks to her seat and later on sited.

"Hey, Your Omazayaki Haruna isn't it?" Kyotaro asked. "Yes, what do you want?"
She asked in whisper tone. "Please meet me in Earth Defense club also, what's your club?" The teacher caught kyotaro whispering the new girl. "Shuzenji! Focus on the board or I will sign more paper sheets!" The teacher got mad and continue the lessen. After that, Runa write something and give to me. I open it and started to read in mind. "My club is alchemist. If you need anything, just come to my club. By Runa~" her writing skills is kinda nice like can see anything as usual.

{The sound of the School bell}

"Looks like I have to tell anyone now." Kyotaro later on goes to the earth defense club. And later on sleep.

Kirishima Ryoma POV
As soon as I get in, I saw kyotaro sleeping like the old usual stuff. "Huh... already? You shouldn't have just sleep in the first place..." Ryoma disappointing to see his childhood friend sleeping. "Ne Ryo Chin..." Kyotaro asked. "Nani Kyotaro?" I began to asked. "We can get to her club."

Ryoma: what?
Kyotaro: Oma-za-ya-ki  Ha-ru-na.
Ryoma: oh the new girl, did she have some something to us?

Before they started to talking, nanao, Ichiro and taishi went inside the club

Ichiro: Yo!
Nanao: oh, talking without us?
Taishi: stop with the yo thing

Ichiro and taishi goes to the other seat and later on random talking.

Nanao: So...
Kyotaro: her club is alchemist. Or should I say Runa club is alchemist.
Ryoma: so you didn't even get to know her yet?
Kyotaro: nope I don't want anyone to steal my sleeping beauty.
Ryoma: hahaha...

TBC