A girl in all binan boys highschool

Once day it's over and now welcoming the new day.

Nanao POV
"Ne Minna, I heard there's a girl will be transferred to our school." In the empty of the club, Kyotaro,Ryoma,Taishi and Ichiro gathering in the club and hearing the information to Nanao Wakura. "I see, I wonder why" Taishi stunned to his glasses and make an appointment to nanao information. "Now that I mentioned it, who was her name?" Kyotaro let it out of yawn and keep talking. "Hahaha, I didn't get her name yet, the teachers are still forming her information until it's done. Except her club." Nanao laugh a bit and consider to continue on. "What's her club?" Ryoma ask in confuse tone. "Well.... remember there's a club that it came out of nowhere? Like an Witchcraft." Nanao let out of sigh. "No way...That can't be..." Ichiro goes crazy as he went to...

PERIODDDDD
(JUST KIDDIN XDDDDD)
(Continue on lol)

As he went to faint right infront of everyone. "So she's an witch huh..." Taishi gather those information in his phone. "Need me?" A random guy came out of nowhere and jump to their conversation. "What the--" everyone was shocked that the random guy came out of nowhere. At the time comes. It was actually Karls.
"KARLS??!?" everyone shouted his name. "Oops, gomen Minnasan..I didn't meant to.." Karls apologize and continue the mysterious girl. "Hey hey, I remember her name was Omazayaki Haruna." Everyone shocked for that moment, and Ichiro then asked, "So...her name was Omazayaki Haruna right right??" "Are you stupid? Of course that's her name" Taishi then later on pinch his cheek. "Ne, yamete taishi!!!"
Ichiro soon found out that he was about to kiss him. Ichiro face went redder as I expected. And yet, both of them passionately kiss right in front of everyone. "Uwahh~" Karls then gulp himself and starting liking it. "Hey Karls, let's just don't annoyed them, c'mon let's talk in here." Kyotaro let it sigh once more and also yawn back. "As kyotaro I expected hahaha..." Ryoma then later on joining to gather the information of the girl. "Okay, since Karls already got her name, how the actual hell did you get her name first?" I asked. "Hmmm...I hear there's an new member in my homeland but she was an girl. Cute rabbit 🐰. She knows the new girl very well cause they meet like 9 months ago or 10 months ago I guess?" Karls started gather those information about the bunny and the girl. "I see, I wonder what she looks like." I said in sadistic tone.

Karls: But in the past, she was use to be an princess and later on became an Knight Godness Girl.

Kyotaro: ehh....I never know, is she that nice?

Karls: Of course she is! But, more attractive like you Fiore Kissu!

Kyotaro: Like me?

Karls: She's always alone and started became as genius of a little bit negative I guess? But be much careful, She mind kill you with her bare hands.

Ryoma: that's interesting, but why is she's Negative person? Wasn't supposed to be a nice person?

Karls: Let's just say, probably her childhood problems.

(AHHH IM TIRED! I'm so glad that you guys started to liking this! But it much difficult for me to fixing the error grammars hehehe...but it's okay! You guys can right? If the spelling grammars errors still there, pm me to know! Baiii)