thirteen

Hyunjin POV
Ji Ae kissed me, I was shocked at first but slowly, I began to respond. Turns out, I didn't realise how badly I wanted to kiss her when I first met her until right now, at this moment.

We both pulled away, out of breath. "Does that answer your question?" I know her answer was a yes but I wanted to tease her.

"Hm? No," I replied hoping it sounded normal and not sarcastic. I saw her face from a smile turning into a frown as I tried to hold back my laugh. Its really fun to tease her.

Ji Ae POV
I felt so humiliated, the fact that I just want to run into a hole and hide in there forever. how can he not understand the meaning of a kiss? I sighed and was about to speak but,

"Aish, I was just teasing haha," I pouted as he began to squish my cheeks. "Aww Ji Ae is embarrassed," he continued pinching my cheeks as I pulled his hands away from them.

"Aigoo, it hurts," I rubbed both of my cheeks, still pouting. "Never in my life I thought that you would be so cute, I thought you would be the hard-to-get person," I scoffed. "Maybe I still am," I stuck my tongue out as he gave me the are-you-serious face.

He checked his watch and sighed. "I got to go, text you later," he gave me a quick peck on the forehead which made me froze on the spot as he left my apartment.

My brain was slowly processing when I turned around to look at the door, Hyunjin was already gone. I sat on the couch like a fish as I waited for him to text.

Friday; 5:45pm
me: hii

me: tell me if you're home already

I sighed and turned off my phone. All I can do is wait and how am I going to do that? Sleep.

It was already 7pm, and I went to check my phone for like the hundredth time. No reply. I was starting to get worried so I dialled in Hyunjin's phone number. No reply?

I started to ruffle my hair frustratedly. Where is this kid?! The next moment I started thinking about Hyunjin, my phone started to ring, but it was an unknown number.

I reluctantly pick it up, hoping its Hyunjin though its an unknown nunber.

"Hello?"

I heard a male voice, really low and deep. I didn't know what to reply, I was hesitant and scared.

"Oh sorry, this is Felix, from stray kids,"

My eyes went wide open instantly. I panicked, hoping I wouldn't get in trouble.

"Umm, do you know where Hyunjin is? Just asking if you do,"

I bit my lip nervously. The fact that, it was true that I was with him like an hour ago, but now I don't even know where he went, made me scared to the point I hung up the call.

I panicked and slowly slid down to the floor, having a mental breakdown. I inhaled and exhaled. Panic attacks rarely happen to me, but now, I could feel myself suffocating.

I tried my best to sit up but I couldn't.

It was all my fault.

Hes gone?