sixteen

Hyunjin POV
I sighed, feeling a little upset at the fact that Ji Ae wasn't going to meet me. I know she's angry but she should just spare a little time to listen what I have to say.

The fact that yes, i'm making a big deal out of this thing, but with Felix's situation, I wouldn't be able to trust him.

His girlfriend was even worst. She went around to tell people that shes together with Felix and of course Manager-nim would know what happen.

The internet is there for a reason. Loads of fans were attacking Felix at that period of time, so Manager-nim had to release an official statement that it was just a dating rumor and the girl was probably just a crazily obsessed fan with really good editing skills.

Well, the girl got angry and she was about to sue the company for spreading untrue shit, but hey she got what she deserved cause Felix already told her to keep the relationship a secret.

I guess I just didn't want that to happen to me and I don't want Ji Ae to feel insecure and I dont want her getting attacked with false accuse.

I sighed for the umpteenth time. "HYUNJIN," I instantly looked up to see Jeongin. I told him to come cause I guess he was the only guy who I trusted at this moment.

Jeongin became a little bit clingy cause he just ran towards me before giving me a really tight hug. "Its been a week, please dont do this to us, we need you back. Even Felix," he said still clinging onto me.

I gasped for air before signalling him to stop hugging me. He pulled away instantly. "Oops sorry, just really missed you," he sheepishly smiled and nervously scratched the back of his neck. "Lets go to my room," we then walked to my room quietly.

"So, are you coming back? Felix havent told the manager about your dating scandal," Jeongin played with his fingers.

"It was only official on that day. Before that day we were only just friends, thats the truth. I know I told everyone that we were together earlier but I don't know," I dragged the last word while pouting. I hear him sigh.

"Hyung, just come back. Trust me, Felix is not going to tell the manager. I believe he won't. But when you get back, you have a lot of explaining to do cause the whole company is confused," he patted my shoulder with reassurance.

I laid on the bed while Jeongin just sat quietly beside me. Gotta rethink my damned life choices.

"Fine, ill go back,"

-
[edited]
Double update?????
oml this is so rare for me to do sidjciabajabd
Ok bye

-lilaa