A Quick "I do"

*Be warned, this chapter contains a mature scene.*

Carlos arrived for our first official wedding later that night, priest in tow. 

It was just the four of us, with Genevieve crying with glee as our witness. 

I was in pain, barely on my feet in my tight gown, but I somehow manage to stand in front of Carlos without a struggle. He gripped both of my hands in his while we stood before the priest, the fire igniting within me once again at his mere touch. My body is quaking with anticipation, so much so, I can barely recite my vows properly. 

"I-I do," I say it prematurely due to my nervousness. 

Carlos chuckles. "Eager, are we?" 

"Why not? I...need to-" 

"Put out the fire? I can understand that." Carlos says with his own jaw clenched. "I can...smell it." His eyes are filled with intense lust while my cheeks turn ruby red from embarrassment. I don't want him to necessarily smell my arousal but it's certainly helping him speed things up.

"Alright let's hurry this up," Genevieve interjects loudly. 

"I do." Carlos quips quickly. "Now we're married, are we not?" He turns anxiously to the priest who nods erratically.

Carlos grabs both sides of my face and kisses me hard and quick to claim me as his bride. Excitement bubbles over in my stomach before it is even over, despite how brief it is. He pulls away just as quick, only turning to his sister to grin from ear to ear before looping his arms under my legs to lift me up bridal style. 

I let out a squeal while Genevieve ushers us out of her little room and out into the hallway. My heart skips a beat as he carries me down the hallway. He laughs at my uneasiness and tickles my sides to release the tension

"The Kingdom has been made aware of the royal wedding. The real one." He whispers excitedly to me as he approaches his bedroom door. "Then, the entire Kingdom will know you as their princess and Queen to be." He pauses seductively. "Not to mention....mine." 

I bite my lip nervously at the thought of having such importance. I knew this was coming, but everything feels so surreal...perhaps, even a little bit too perfect. 

Despite all the thoughts running through my head since I spoke with Genevieve, I can't allow my suspicions to ruin my first wedding and Carlos' mood. He's far too happy now for me to bring up the subject of the Beast, and the fact that I believe he's lying to me because he may or may not be under the Beast's influence and not even know it. 

My smile falters as my worries persist, but I force it to vanish when he sets me down in his room. "Would you like anything before we get started?" He remarks, already removing his tie rashly. 

I hiccup worriedly but shake my head. "I'll be absolutely fine. I have only one thing ailing me."

Carlos nods seriously, his eyes absolutely consumed by mine as he stands before me... dishevelled and half undressed already. His tie is tossed on the floor and his jacket is halfway off of his shoulders. 

It is absolutely hypnotizing. 

"The same ails me." He whispers huskily, propelled forward by his newfound purpose. He grasps me to him as if he wished to consume me completely. His mouth covers mine, and he begins kissing me in a way I had never before kissed. Of course, I must have kissed him like this last night, but I can't remember for the life of me. 

Either way, it feels amazing. He is kissing me with a possessive passion that makes my entire body ache for him. I am fighting every urge to savagely attack him before he can get me to the bed at his own pace. I can't go about it like that! That's not at all how I pictured myself as a lover!

Then again, I never pictured this happening for me at all! Married to a werewolf, and a werewolf myself! Not to mention he's also a Prince and I'm being driven by my own heat to mate with him like an animal. 

Driven by a heat caused by the Beast to hurry us up...

A Beast that also mind controls my unknowing husband. 

How will I ever be able to tell him? 

Perhaps, I might be wrong...but if I am mistaken, Carlos would be lying to me upon his own free will, which is much worse now that I've begun to trust him just a little bit. That would mean he has taken sides with the Beast and the Beast only made me forget last night.

Knocking me out of my daydream, Carlos tosses me gently back on his insanely soft bedsheets and pins me down by holding himself on top of me, one arm on either side of me. 

I blush when his eyes graze up and down my body before meeting my eyes once again. My body is still concealed, but now I'm thinking of all the things he saw last night already. 

Now I'll have to face his reaction. 

"Shhh." He shushes me when he notices my dismay. "It's alright, Charlotte. Of course, you're beautiful." He kisses down my collarbone, perfectly teasing me without even having to undress me. 

Taking the first step, I shyly sit myself up and turn my back to him. "Undo me." I calmly command him. He obliges without a word, ever so slowly releasing me from my dress. 

When every tie is finally loosened, I slip the sleeves off of my shoulders and let the dress fall to my hips, my bare back still facing him. 

I bite my lip urgently as I feel his hands slide down my waist. "Stand up." He coos softly. 

I do, and allow the dress to slip past my hips. I step out of it, still facing away. I still have more undergarments, so I pull those down as well until  I am bare bottomed with my husband. 

I slowly turn on my heel to face him, only to see that he has undressed already while he waited. I inhale sharply as I take in Carlos' caramel skinned body. 

He smirks at my reaction and grabs my waist with both of his hands, pulling me towards him. He lays me back on the bed again and climbs on top of me as he kisses me once again, his tongue warmly meeting mine. 

I moan against his lips while my entire body is burning up waiting for him. "Please." I moan against his lips. I believed he knew what I was insinuating. We have our entire marriage to fool around, but I need to stop the fire already!

I didn't have to ask twice. "Now? Should I go slow and gentle?" He asks, unsure. 

"Just...do it!" I writhe underneath him until he quickly positions himself to please me. 

The pain of him entering me if practically nothing in comparison to what I was already going through. All I feel is pleasure right from the beginning, the fire immediately extinguishing once he's inside of me. I grip his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin against my will. I wanted to act like a lady for some foolish, insecure reason, but instead, I only screamed obscenities at him. 

His eyes widened with both shock and desire. Hearing me desperately scream at him to go harder would be a shock for him, for sure. 

"Oh, God." He moans before striking up a perfect rhythm. He pounds into me, releasing pleasure through me I've never previously experienced. I writhe against him and throw back my head as he finally stops, shaking on top of me. 

"Oh, God, indeed." I can only laugh while he rolls off of in his own stunned state. 

"We may be doing a lot of that." Carlos groans, staring at the ceiling. 

I can only laugh, but I am blissfully happy enough at the moment to forget my worries.