First Day of School

(Author: I do not own Boboiboy, it rightfully belongs to Animonsta. Enjoy reading!)

Chapter 1

"Aah!!!" A girl with black haired pigtails screams.

"Don't scream!" A girl with long brown hair told her

"You have magic! You're not normal!"

The girl with brown hair sighs, "Sit down, I'll explain it to you."

--------------------------------

~Few Hours Ago~

--------------------------------

A girl with pigtails  was walking alone, she stops in front of a mansion. The mansion had huge gates surrounding it, the girl walks towards the gate. She stops when she sees a boy with a Dino cap.  The boy looks at her, he then waves his hand. The girl smiles back shyly, she then waves her hand. The boy approaches her,

"Hey Ying! Thanks for fetching me." The boy said

"Your welcome..." Ying told him

Boboiboy just grins, "Let's go get Gopal and Fang!"

She nods, "Yeah let's go!"

The two walk side by side, chatting about their hobbies.

"Hey Ying, Do you think genies exist?" Boboiboy asks out of the blue.

Of course Ying knew genies weren't real, they were fictional. But since she didn't want to hurt his feelings, she shrugs.

"I guess."

Boboiboy smiles, "Sorry for the stupid question..."

"It's okay."

Boboiboy frowns when he sees a crowd of people heading towards him. He looks at Ying, "You go fetch Fang, I'll go get Gopal."

Ying smirks, Her poor friend was always chased around because he was the son of a very wealthy family.

"Lame excuse..." Ying comments

Boboiboy rolls his eyes, "Yeah yeah, Gopal's that way right?"

Ying nods, "See you later!"

Boboiboy gave a thumbs up, he then runs and enters a small street.

Ying watches him disappear into the street, she stares for a while. She always liked Boboiboy's company, he rarely made fun of her unlike Gopal and Fang. Ying hoped that he'll be her friend forever, No he was not her crush. She had a crush on somebody else, Which was Fang. Ying felt her self blush when a certain voice was right behind her.

"Hey Ying, Are you day-dreaming about me?"

Ying turns around, she sees a raven haired boy with spiky hair.

"To answer you're question, No I was not day-dreaming about you. Also since when were you here?" She asks the boy.

"Just a few minutes ago."