The Cursed Genie

I would like to dedicate this chapter to Ash_galaxy

----------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

The moon shone bright, with the night sky was filled with stars. A figure was running on top of the roofs, making only slight noises. The wind brushing against his white hair, while his brown eyes sparkled. On the roofs, was none other than Moon, a smile was plastered on his face. He jumps, silently landing down on another roof.

"Moon!" A voice calls out to him.

Moon looks around him, searching for the owner of the voice. "Down here!" The voice screams. Moon looks down, only to see Ying waving at him. He arches a brow, confused on why she would be out this late. Moon jumps down, landing in front of her.

Moon crosses his arms, "Why are you out this late? It's already 11:35 pm."

Ying rolls her eyes, "Relax, I have a friend that I want you to meet."

Moon smiles, "Oh? Really?"

"Yup, I'm pretty sure you know her."

Stepping into the moonlight, was a familiar brown haired genie. Her brown hair was floating in the hair, her eyes were shimmering with curiosity. She had a dazzling smile on her face, that could make boys swoon over her. It was none other than Yaya, the princess of all genies. Shocked was an understatement on how Moon felt, he knew who she was.

Moon kneels down, "Your highness, It is an honor seeing you."

Yaya giggles at him, "I see your fully aware of who I am, it is also an honor meeting you."

Moon chuckles at her, "Looks like your quite a troublemaker, Your highness. Running away from the palace?"

"Don't remind me..."

Moon stands up, an amused expression was on his face. He takes Yaya's hand, before kissing it, this made her blush. He smiles at Yaya, making her slightly blush. Moon then turns to Ying, who had a disagreeing expression on her face. He laughs, before letting go of Yaya's hand. Ying rolls her eyes, muttering words that were out of ear-shot.

"Moon, we're here to ask you about the rest of the 4th types." Ying tells him.

Moon instantly stops laughing, his expression becomes dark. He looks away from them, making the two girls glance at each other. "I'm afraid, that the most of us have died..." Moon exclaims.

"D-died? How?" Yaya began to feel her legs tremble.

"A curse, the curse that has been placed upon me." Moon said, turning his back at them.

"What curse?"

Moon looks at them, his eyes had turned orange. His expression was blank, it was unreadable. "The curse of Luncia..."

With that, Moon walks away, leaping unto the roofs. He looks at them, a slight smile on his face, "I believe it's best you don't look for me again." Moon jumps, disappearing from sight, leaving the two girls silent. Ying walks towards Yaya, standing beside her.

"Do you know that curse?" She asks her friend, who was still staring in the place where Moon was earlier.

Yaya sadly nods her head, "Ying... Moon shouldn't be alive..."

Ying tilts her head sideways, "What do you mean?"

"You see... this curse is meant to kill an army of genies, Moon shouldn't be able to handle this curse by himself. It's impossible..." Yaya explains.