Discussing

Chapter 3

Third Person POV

The two girls were in Yaya's 'home', which Ying couldn't help but wonder how she bought it. The House was very luxurious, as expected from a princess of course. They were walking in the corridors of her house. Yaya and Ying stops in front room, their was a sign placed on the door. It said, "Yaya's Room". The two girls enter, revealing a massive pink themed room.

"I thought genies live inside a lamp?" Ying comments.

Yaya sits down on her bed, "That's another type of genies, there are multiple kinds."

Ying nods in understanding, "Right... so what kind are you?"

"Take a seat..." Yaya motions Ying to sit on the floating couch in front of her.

Ying looks at the couch, then she looks at Yaya. She points here finger at the couch, she raises an eyebrow.

"You want me to sit on a floating couch?"

Yaya nods, "Yeah..."

Ying sighs, she places her bag on the floor. Then Ying stares at the couch, she hesitantly sits down. The two girls looks at each other.

"I'll be explaining some of the rules of being a master, you better remember them." Yaya said.

Ying simply nods, signaling Yaya to continue.

Yaya smiles, "There are three simple rules... Rule#1, You can't use your wishes to hurt someone. Rule#2, You can't wish for someone to fall in love with you. And... finally Rule#3, You must befriend your genie."

Ying chuckles, "Rule#3 is the easiest!"

"Yeah, anyway... it's time to tell you about the different kinds of genies!" Yaya exclaims.

Ying smiles, "Cool!"

"There are about 4 types of genies! One of them, are those who lives in lamps, the only kind that you humans know of. Another kind of genie, are those who are like me, we also grant three wishes, but we aren't stuck in a lamp. The third type of genie, are those who feed on negative energy. They only grant wishes to those who have troubles in life..." Yaya said.

"Like Boboiboy..." Ying thought.

"Finally, the 4th type... We only have limited information about them. But from what I read, they can do anything in their free will, sadly all of them disappeared." Yaya said.

Ying raises a brow, "What do you mean disappeared?"

Yaya frowns, "Every last one of them disappeared, like they were wiped out of the world!"

"Oh..."

"Sorry for raising my voice, I'm just upset that my fellow genies disappeared." Yaya tells her, with a sad smile.

Ying stands and walks towards Yaya, she sits beside her. "So... your a princess?, what's it like?"

Yaya knew Ying was trying to change the topic, after all their current one, was making her upset. So she nods her head, then giving Ying a smile.

"Pretty sad, I had no freedom back in the palace. I was forced to do numerous lessons, and some of them were unbearable." Yaya rants.