Element Four, The Reunion

Anonymous said: Just wondering if you can write a one-shot about Juvia and Gajeel reuniting with the other members of Element 4. If you can, thanks! I love your works

AN: I'm sorry, there was another ask/review (I don't remember which) that requested something like this but I can't find it! This is for both of you!

#

Element Four, The Reunion

#

"As I live and breathe!" Juvia hear a familiar voice say from behind her and she frowned before looking over her shoulder. "Juvia Lockser and Gajeel Redfox!"

The Water Mage was surprised, to say the least, to see her former guildmates there, the three others from Element Four, now older and hopefully, wiser too.

"Holy shit." Gajeel's red eyes also widened as he saw the three men approaching.

The Fairy Tail Mages hadn't seen the others in seven years, which meant they hadn't seen Juvia and Gajeel for fourteen years, since they had spent a while in a time bubble years back.

Aria and Sol had some grey in their hair and beards now, Totomaru's half black and half white hair was the same, but shorter and all three had noticeable ageing lines on their faces.

"It's been what? Fifteen years?" Totomaru asked and both Juvia and Gajeel got up from their seats to finally greet them. The duo had been in a mission together and were just returning home after two weeks, they rented rooms for the night before they finally arrived home.

"Sounds about right." Juvia agreed and gave each of the three men a quick hug while Gajeel shook their hands. "Would you like to join us? We already had our dinner, but we can chat for a while."

"Oui!" Sol agreed and Totomaru grabbed a fifth chair from a table nearby and all of them sat down.

"So, what's new?" Juvia asked, excited. They were never really close, and Juvia didn't like to think about some of the things they did back then, but they were a part of her past whether she liked or not. They were teammates for a while, and that mattered.

"Let's see... oh, I work solo now. No Guilds for me. It's been interesting." Aria said. "Better to control emotions that way." Both Fairy Tail Mages nodded.

Totomaru all but puffed his chest. "I am getting married in a month."

"You are? Congratulations!" The blunette smiled.

"Yeah." She shrugged trying to be nonchalant about it. "She finally begged enough times I took pity on her."

Aria snorted. "He asked for three years before he finally wore her out."

"Oy!" Totomaru complained. "I told you that in confidence, Aria." He whispered to the larger man.

"Sorry." Aria shrugged and the small tug on his lips told Juvia he wasn't sorry at all.

"Getting hitched, huh?" Gajeel laughed. "Good luck with that and enjoy while you don't have kids. After that... oh, boy." The Dragon Slayer snorted.

"Do you have children?" Sol asked.

Gajeel nodded. "Yeah, twins: a boy and a girl."

"What?" Totomaru exclaimed. "Wait... Someone actually let you procreate with them? Boy, she must be soft in the head."

"Shut up." Gajeel growled. "If you must know, she's one of the smartest women in Fiore."

"She is." Juvia agreed and the others looked at Gajeel, impressed.

"Wow. How about you, Juvia?" Totomaru wondered.

"A little boy." She answered, voice clearly soft. "He's three."

"That is nice, oui." Sol said. "Sadly, I have not found someone yet." He sighed.

"Oh, Sol-kun." Juvia put a hand on his shoulder. "You might find them at the most unexpected place. Juvia married the man she fought against of Fairy Tail when we were still at Phantom Lord." She chuckled. "Trust Juvia, she wasn't expecting to fall in love, then and it took a while for her to get him to fall for her in return."

"I got hitched with someone I met from Fairy Tail while I was still at Phantom too." Gajeel shrugged.

"The blondie?" Aria wondered.

"Nope. Petite, blue hair, this short." He raised his hand just a meter over the floor in clear exaggerated mocking of his wife.

Aria seemed tot think for a moment. "Uh... the one you-"

"Yes." Gajeel cut him off – he hated to think about what he did before. "That's her."

"Oh." Sol was surprised. "I guess we can never know where we will find it, huh?"

"No, we don't." Juvia smiled kindly. "Now, I am so sorry but I will speak for about half an hour how cute Juvia's baby is."

"I thought you said he was three." Aria frowned.

"He will always be my baby." Juvia told them with a shrug. "So, he's the cutest baby in the world, he looks just like Gray-sama..."

"Get ready." Gajeel snorted and whispered to Totomaru, who was next to him. "She can speak about Gris for hours."

#

AN: I hope it was fun :)

06/08/2018 ~ BonneyQ