Chapter 2

So I was relaxing in my room so I decide to look at the time and it was already 3 o'clock so there was like a few more hours left so I started to pick out what I wanted to wear. I told myself nothing fancy just something original. So I took out some tights and a beautiful blouse to wear it had pink with diamonds on it but they weren't real but I didn't care I still loved it and I had a ton of pairs of shoes in my closet so I chose flats shoes which it was sliver and with sparkles I always wear them when I go to parties. So it was already 3:30 so I still had time to take a shower cause I really smell and it was the middle of may and it was already 20 degrees outside I couldn't believe it. So after my shower it was 4:00 so I ate a little snack to keep me from not getting hungry so i decide to eat a piece of bagel with cream cheese. After I was done my bagel it was 4:30 so I think it was time for me to get dressed so I finish getting dressed so I went to do my makeup I put of bit of eyeliner and mascara and also a bit of blush which was the color red. So it was 5:30 and I look out the window and I see Brady so I guess it was time to go and I was wondering where is he gonna bring me for our date.

"Hey Brady how are you" I said to him

"I'm really good how about u" he told me in a happy way

"I'm really good" I said to him. "So where are u bringing me which restaurant" I asked him in a curious way"

"I was thinking to bringing u to the Olive Garden" he told me

"OMG that was my favorite restaurant" I told him in a surprise voice

"Oh really" he told me while smiling

So we arrived,finally to the Olive Garden it look beautiful inside so when we go inside we told the guy in the front our names and we followed him where we are gonna sit and he places us in the back on corner the perfect spot for me and Brady to sit.

BRADY'S POV

So when the guy brought us to our seat it was in the corner so it was perfect because I reserve that spot just for us and be alone because there was no one here tonight but only a few people on the other side of the restaurant so it was perfect because I have like the biggest when I mean biggest crush on Nadia that I love her soo much I wanted her to be mine forever but I am too nervous to do a move on her.

Hey guys I hope u enjoy this chapter it took me 15 min to do!!!!! Plz comment and vote