Chapter 10

Today was the day to tell Brady I am dating someone else at the same time but I don't know what to do and how to do it? I kept questioning myself over this why did I do it in the first place? I knew it wasn't right it was the biggest mistake ever. But I made my decision that I will tell him by text cause I was too nervous to do it infront of him. So I texted him and he answer back right away.

"Hey Brady can I tell u something and please I am begging u not to be mad and this was the biggest mistake"

"Nadia what are u talking about"

"Well at the party when I was talking to the guy well he was my ex-boyfriend and we are dating and he liked me and I said I like him too and I didn't know what I was thinking I am sooo sorry but I really like u and I love u"

"Wait....your tell me ur cheating on me with another guy who was at the party"

"Yes but i am in love with u and I want it to stay that way"

"I am in love with u too but u need to make a decision it is gonna be mark or me

"Ok I will make the decision by the end of next week"

"Ok gotta go"

"K bye"

So I needed to text mark to tell him what is happening and he answer his text

"Hey mark can I ask u something important

"Sure what is it"

"Umm..I have been cheating on u lately with someone which is Brady the guy u saw at the party

"Ohh how long have u guys been dating"

"We have been dating for three days now"

"Ohh but I thought I was ur girlfriend"

"Yes u are but Brady told me to make my decision if I wanted to be with u or him so I need time ok"

"Ok"

So I ended my coversation with him and I had been thinking the whole day who I should be with.