Chapter 3

So our waiter was here and to take our order I told the waiter to come back in 5 mins cause we are still figuring out what we want.

"Brady what do u want to eat" I asked him

"Maybe pasta and bread for the two us" he asked me with a smile on his face

"Sure that would be good" I said to him and smile back

"What do u want for desert" he asked me

"Nothing" I told him

"Ok that's fine" he told me

So our waiter comes back and asked us what we want to eat.

"Hello,tonight I will be ur waiter and may I please take your order"

"Me and my wonderful lady right here we want pasta and bread but no desert" he said to the waiter and while I was blushing because calling me a wonderful lady.

"So your food will be ready in 10-15 mins" the waiter told us

"Not a problem"he said to the waiter

So when the waiter left we started talking and laughing but in my head I remember Brady calling me beautiful when we finish talking this morning. Should I ask him he called me beautiful? Or maybe not maybe save it for later? But I might ask him later because I wanted to ask him if he could come over and watch a movie with me cause my parents are working late until 4:00 in the morning and my other sister who is 23 is in college still and she is New Jersey. So when we were done from the Olive Garden I stopped Nadia away from paying the bill because the guy always has to do the job to help their lady...well not right cause she doesn't know that I like her or anything yet.