Chapter 9

So it was 8:00 and I got up got some breakfast I ate egg with toast. Then I heard a ring on my phone which is was a text from mark so I answer him back and we texted for 5 mins.

"Hey mark what's up"

Nothing much just texting my beautiful girl right now"

"Awwww ur soo sweet" I started blushing

"Thanks"

"I need to go talk to u later"

"Ok bye"

So we we ended our conversations like that. In my head i was thinking what the hell am I doing right now dating two guys at once and I kept it as a secret to myself and I didn't tell mark or Brady but one day I need to before they ask me to marry them even though I am in grade 9. So I needed to start to grow up and tell the truth. But first I need time to think about it. And I will do it in person and I hope nothing bad happens cause something bad could go wrong. But today I wanted to relax so I will do it tmrw or Monday after school because mark doesn't come to our school cause I met him by my cousins friend and we started to hang out and we both liked eachother and then two months later he had to move and never saw him again until last night. Today I will be doing just stay at home watch movies and eat popcorn and go to bed.

Hey guys sorry if this chapter was short. Plz comment and vote and even follow