❝ annoying neighbours ❞

•dedicated to twilighthoons

ARIES - Chengcheng; your living memes neighbour. Always annoys you with his memes especially when he knows you break up with your ex.

TAURUS - Xukun; the one guy who live next door and loves basketball. His ball always bounce into your window and once it hit your mother's fav pot.

GEMINI - Ziyi; the only guy who keeps calling you bro all the time and always calling you to his house just to help him to get his TV remote control.

CANCER - Zhangjing; the one who always comes to your house just to eat your home-cooked lunch.

LEO - Justin; he keeps shouting 'Huba! Huba!' all day when his friend so called Zhu Xingjie comes to visit Justin's housemate aka. Xiaogui.

VIRGO - Xiaogui; the one that always disturb you when you get home from school. The more you ignore him, the more annoying he be.

LIBRA - Xukun; the one who flirt non stop by singing his 'I Wanna Get Love' in front of your gate.

SCORPIO - Yanjun; makes corny pick-up line whenever he sees you come out from your house. He even calls you at midnight just to disturb your sleep.

SAGITTARIUS - Zhangjing; sings all his might with high-pitch vocal. Once his voice broke one of your window panes.

CAPRICORN - Nongnong; keeps calling you minion because you are short. Keeps making weird noises when he sees you and now you discover that the noises he keeps making is minion's voice lol.

AQUARIUS - Xiaogui; always ask you to hear him practising rap. You have no idea what he raps because you prefer sleep more (somebody help me I dunno what I wrote lol)

PISCES - Zhengting; the one that never doubt to wear his shirt (and reveals his abs) whenever being outside his house. His abs is truly distracting you and the feels is damn annoying.

___________________________

Pfftt I don't think all these are annoying enough. RIP me.

And... Flower Road Journey with English sub is out sjhsjshsjshsh.

P/s Happy Belated Birthday to Chengcheng. Yow I'm waiting for Nongnong to hit 18 now and we are all gang soon 💃