❝ position in a class + class scenario ❞

ARIES - sits on Nongnong's left. You always asks him whenever you don't understand.

TAURUS - sits behind Ziyi. You always brag him out because he is too tall and you barely see the whiteboard and the teacher.

GEMINI - sits in between Chengcheng and Xiaogui. You guys are the most noisy squad.

CANCER - sits on Zhengting's right. You guys rarely talk but always secretly having a peek at each other.

LEO - sits in front of Justin. He always kick your chair just to get your attention.

VIRGO - sits on Zhangjing's left. He always brings extra food for you.

LIBRA - sits in front of Chengcheng. You always cheat in your exam by looking at his answer through a mirror.

SCORPIO - sits behind Xukun. You always adore him from his back and never pay attention to the teachers.

SAGITTARIUS - sits between Yanjun and Zhengting. You always being teased by Yanjun's pickupline and Zhengting's adorable laugh.

CAPRICORN - sits behind Justin. You always bully Justin as a result of him disturbing Leo.

AQUARIUS - sits at the very back row with Nongnong and you always ask for his homework answers.

PISCES - sits on Ziyi's right. He always passes a note saying he's cool and he wants to date you but you reject because you loves ......... (put your Kpop bias)

___________________________

Aquarius, you better not bullying Nongnong 😑