Map of Pyrrhia (5,467 AS)

Towns------------------Ebon City: A large city in the southwestern part of the Kingdom of the Sand

Towns
------------------
Ebon City: A large city in the southwestern part of the Kingdom of the Sand. Most SandWings who cannot afford to live near Queen Thorn's Stronghold lives here.

Cinderfell: A large city on an island that is similar to the town of Possibility; any dragon can live there. It is known for trade and permanent residence for dragons.

Summerset: Another town for poor SandWings, however, it is known for trade.

City of the Night: The largest, and only city for the NightWings. Takes up almost all of the mountains in the NightWing territory. The Moon Festival happens here.

Oakenwatch: A town strictly for SkyWings only. Lesser known than others.

Possibility: A town that borders the Kingdom of Sand and the Sky Kingdom; allows any dragon to live there. Festivals are known to occur here, occasionally the Moon Festival. Trade happens here.

Jade Vale: A small town in the middle of a valley in the Sky Kingdom. Known for food trade and is a common hunting ground for all dragons.

Morass Square: A town in the Mud Kingdom, made for MudWings but any dragon can live there with permission from the MudWing queen.

Serpent's Reach: An abandoned town in the Kingdom of the Sea. Known for hiding criminals and scavengers. Illegal trade is said to happen here.

Welkin: Largest city in the Sky Kingdom. Known for trade, parades, and fighting pits. Strictly for SkyWings, but another dragons can live here with permission from the SkyWing queen.

Camamout's Claw: A large town at the edge of the Mud Kingdom. Known for mountain lions. 

RainWing Village: A small town in the Rainforest Kingdom, primarily for RainWings, but any dragon can live here. Known for trade, music, and its beautiful scenery.

Edit (5/14/20): This story is pretty old, and please realize this is NOT A STORY MEANT TO BE CANON! I had fun and twisted a lot of stuff, from the locations and the territories and other stuff haha