-one-

taehyung had been having problems with his sexuality. i mean, he was straight. well, at least that's what he thought. but how did he have any way of knowing? he'd only ever been with girls before. he was so confused.

he was stressing out too much about it so he did the only thing he thought to do.

he phoned his best friend.

after a few rings, jimin picked up the phone.

"hey, cum weasel."

"hi."

"woah, what's gotten your knickers in a twist, my guy?"

"i'm stressed so i'm coming over. i'll bring food."

"you got your key? i'm too lazy to get up and unlock the door."

"yeah."

"alright, babe, i'll see you soon."

"i'll buy you some sour cream and chive pretzels."

"i love you."

"i love you, too."

and with that, the called ended. taehyung got up from his bed and walked down the stairs. he slipped on his shoes and a coat before leaving and locking his front door. he walked down the stairs of his apartment building and left through the front exit. then, he got into his car and drove the the mini tesco that was close to his house.

he grabbed some food, not forgetting to pick up jimin's pretzels before paying and leaving. once again entering his car, he drove to jimin's apartment.

after taking the elevator since jimin lived on the sixth floor, taehyung unlocked his best friend's front door with the key that jimin got cut for him and walked in. from going over jimin's house way too many times to count, taehyung knew that the older boy was in his bedroom.

"hello, my heterosexual companion," jimin greeted as taehyung walked into jimin's bedroom and situated himself on the bed next to jimin, lying down next to him.

taehyung ruffled through the carrier bag before pulling out the pretzels and giving them to jimin. jimin squealed in delight before grabbing them and opening them.

"did i tell you that you're the best best friend in the world?" jimin said. taehyung glanced at jimin and smiled, seeing the older aggressively shoving food into his mouth.

"so, why are you stressing?" jimin asked after he swallowed his food.

taehyung paused momentarily. "jimin, how do you know that you're gay?"

"how do you know that you're straight?" jimin responded.

"i don't even know if i'm straight. i mean, i've only ever been with girls. but it doesn't feel right. i don't know. what should i do?" taehyung explained.

"do you want my honest advice?" jimin asked, seriousness laced in his tone.

"please," taehyung replied.

"go out to a bar, or a club, and hook up with a guy," jimin said.

taehyung groaned. "can't you just fuck me so i can figure it out without having sex with a stranger?" taehyung asked. moments later, they both burst out laughing.

"aw, babe, i would, but you know i have a boyfriend," jimin smiled sadly.

"yeah. how is namjoon, by the way?"

"he's great!" jimin grinned happily. "he's so adorable. i... i really love him."

"i'm so happy for you," taehyung smiled, receiving one in return.

"and you could be in love, too, tae. you've never been in love with any of the girls you've dated. maybe it's time to try something a little different. you're twenty four now and you're not getting any younger," jimin said. he had a point.

"you're right," taehyung admitted.

"i'm always right, fuck d'you mean?" the older replied.

taehyung rolled his eyes. "so, do you know any good clubs where i could pick up a guy?"

"oh, sweetie, you've come to the right person," jimin smirked, rubbing his hands together. "there's this gay bar a few miles away. it's called 'planet queer'."

"'planet queer'?" taehyung snickered.

"i know, but trust me. it's a good place."

"can you come with me?" taehyung asked, slightly pouting to ensure that his best friend will say yes.

jimin sighed. "fine."

"yay! i love you!"

"i'm bringing namjoon, though. otherwise i'm gonna be left on my own."

taehyung nodded. "yeah, that's cool. but you need to help me scout out the hot men."

"of course," jimin chuckled.

__________

i'm bACK AGAIN

henlo

so this is gonna be a little shorter than my other books

i think

idk man, who knows when it comes to me?

i could say it's gonna be a long ass book and it could end at eight chapters

see i'm unpredictable like that

anywhosle

i hope y'all enjoy bc i'm quite excited about writing the next chapters

BUT

i need yoUR HELP

if/when taehyung hooks up with someone, do you want smut?

voTE HERE

no smut

half smut

full smut

!!!!!!

fuck bitches get money,
— skinny penis