-nine-

taehyung arrived at jungkook house at seven o'clock and knocked on the door. he stood there, waiting, holding a bouquet of flowers. taehyung liked being outgoing and courageous. plus, he thought the gesture would start the night off in a good way. what can he say? taehyung was a romantic. and a cheesy one at that.

jungkook opened the door and greeted taehyung. the older greeted him back and handed him the flowers, smiling happily at the younger boy. jungkook took the flowers and thanked him before setting them down in a vase.

"dinner's almost ready, i'm just about to plate it all up," jungkook said. he gestured for taehyung to sit at the dining table to which the other complied, thanking jungkook for cooking and complementing the delicious smell of the food cooking.

jungkook soon finished dishing up their dinner and set the two plates down on the table. the two boys began to dig into their home cooked meal, chatting happily amongst each other.

"how was work today?" taehyung asked.

"nothing bad happened, surprisingly. i guess my boss was in a good mood today. what about you? was your day as boring as per?" jungkook replied.

"it was alright. still pretty boring, but fine," taehyung grinned.

they two of them finished their food and had set their plates aside. they were too engrossed in conversation with each other to worry about moving to a more comfortable sitting area or to put the plates in the sink.

"yeah! i remember when my best friend, jimin, was on a date with this guy called namjoon, who is now his boyfriend, but they were on their first ever date and jimin messaged me saying 'help i just accidentally farted really fucking loud and he definitely noticed, taehyung, i'm going into panic mode!' and that text was followed by 'never mind, he just responded with a louder fart. i think we're soulmates'," taehyung laughed.

at this point, the two of them we're laughing uncontrollably. they were telling each other past funny stories and neither of them had laughed that hard in a long time.
they talked and laughed some more when the inevitable question surfaced.

"jungkook, where do you see this going?"

"what?" the younger questioned, catching on slightly to what taehyung was getting at.

"us. i mean, this isn't just friendship, is it?" taehyung asked, searching jungkook's eyes for any indications.

"no, taehyung. we aren't just friends. i don't know what we are. it's quite confusing, actually," jungkook chuckled softly.

"but you've warmed up to me, like i knew you would," the older smiled.

"your adamance on trying to make our one night stand something more is admirable."

"do you think that what we have now can develop into something more?" taehyung asked.

jungkook went silent for a moment. "i don't know."

"i know it can," taehyung said, looking into jungkook's eyes with confidence and determination.

"oh, really?" jungkook smirked, challenging taehyung.

"yes," the older replied instantly, standing up and walking over to jungkook.

jungkook stop up as taehyung got closer to him. the two of them were barely inches apart.

"let me show you," taehyung said before pressing his lips against jungkook's, the two of them making their way towards jungkook's bedroom.

__________

hello yeah guys- okay

i do not like writing smut. i don't. i just feel uncomfortable. bUT if y'all really really want smut then i'll do my best to write something

do you r e a l l y want smut?

you have one day to decide.

okay yeet bye

fuck bitches get money,
— skinny penis