-ten-

jungkook woke up embraced in taehyung's arms. he looked at the older man who was peacefully sleeping beside him and just thought. he thought about how taehyung had impacted his life over the past few months. he had definitely made a positive footprint on the younger boy. at that point, jungkook couldn't really imagine not having taehyung there. he and taehyung had grown so close and they were talking every day. jungkook often excluded himself from people and had never really allowed himself to develop emotions for anyone since he always thought that it wouldn't end well. maybe that was his opportunity to finally allow himself to love someone. to be loved by someone. by taehyung.

jungkook carefully slipped out of taehyung's hold and put on a pair of pyjama bottoms and a plain white shirt. he made his way into the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee. the boy sat at the kitchen counter with his drink and spaced out for a while whilst occasionally sipping the beverage from the mug in his hand. he was startled when he heard footsteps coming from the stairs before taehyung appeared in his sight, smiling sleepily at jungkook.

he walked over to the younger boy and sat down on the seat next to him. they sat in silence for a while, not really feeling the need to speak. they were fine as they were. enjoying each other's presence.

"did i convince you?" taehyung asked, breaking the silence.

"convince me that..?" jungkook trailed off, not really catching on.

"that this... whatever this is, could be something more," taehyung replied, turning to look at the younger.

jungkook smiled. "yeah. yeah, you did."

taehyung leaned in, pressing his lips against jungkook's for a moment or two. he pulled back and smiled just as wide as jungkook did.

"i'm glad."

__________

one more chapter :(

wow this book has finished quick

ik this may seem rushed but it wAs meant to be a short story, nothing like my other books y'know

i hope you guys aren't too upset that i decided not to write smut :/

fuck bitches get money,
— skinny penis