-seven-

jungkook woke up the morning after their date in a surprisingly good mood. he had thoroughly enjoyed the previous day with taehyung. jungkook never thought that the older would go to such lengths for him. and to think of how they first met.
jungkook grabbed his phone from the bedside table and checked his notifications. as he was scrolling through them, he saw one notification that particularly peaked his interest.

romeo:
good morning, peach :)

jungkook smiled at the message on his screen before unlocking his phone and  typing a response.

kooks:
morning x

romeo:
sleep well?

kooks:
i did, thanks. did you?

romeo:
same as always

romeo:
remember to eat breakfast!

romeo:
it's the most important meal of the day :)

jungkook chuckled softly and decided that eating breakfast wouldn't be a bad idea. it was only then that he had noticed how hungry he was. he got out of bed and made his way into the kitchen to make himself something to eat. he soon settled on a bowl of cereal after coming to the conclusion that he was too lazy and too hungry to make anything more complex than that.

he then went through with his regular morning routine which consisted of showering, getting changed and heading off to work. jungkook worked as an assistant for an architect. his goal was to become an architect himself but he figured he had to start from the bottom to make his way to the top.

throughout the day, he received the occasional message from taehyung. the older was mostly going on about how bored he was at his job. jungkook had previously discovered that taehyung worked in a bank and wasn't surprised when the older had told him that he was bored.

romeo:
i wanna fucking shoot myself

kooks:
lmfao

romeo:
seriously this job is so boring i'd rather do house chores

kooks:
shit that's a new level of boredom

romeo:
anyways, how's work going for you? it's gotta be more interesting than my job

kooks:
my job mostly consists of observing my boss and getting him coffee. it sucks but what gets me through it is thinking that i might be able to be like him one day

romeo:
i admire your determination to be an architect. and i believe you can do it, especially with the attitude you have towards it

kooks:
thanks :)

romeo:
no need to thank me

multiple uneventful hours later, jungkook arrived home from work, completely worn out from being at the architectural firm for over ten hours. it was now fairly late and all jungkook wanted to do was eat some noodles and get into some comfortable clothes. which is what he did.

he got into bed after eating some food since he knew he had to eat something before he went to bed. he turned on his phone after not having access to it for a few hours to see a message from taehyung.

romeo:
wtf bitch it's like 9pm and i just got home from work i'm fuCking knACkered they needed me to stay late to do shit idk fam- i hope you had a good day angel sleep well i'm gonna crash now x

kooks:
sweet dreams, romeo x

___________

henlo

this doesn't have many chapters left- this was meant to be a pretty short book so yeAH

i hope you guys have liked this book

fuck bitches get money,
— skinny penis