Chapter 26

Lanas pov.

It's almost been a year since Marina and i have gone steady. I took this week off from promoting Ultraviolence because i dropped the album last month i barely had time off I decided since Marina and I will be having our 1 year anniversary this Thursday which is two days from now that Marina and I could just spend the week together. But of course being me , my luck had just ran out. Marina had to fly to New York to work in the studio. Of course she invited me but we wouldn't be seeing each other at all because she would just be in the studio.

"Marina...do you have to go." I say as I watch her pack. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist hugging her. "Yes darling. I invited you out..you could come to babe." she says and she grinds her ass  against me. "But we won't be to together. I would just stay in a fancy hotel room and you would practically be living in the studio." I pouted as I let go and sat back in the chair in our bedroom. "C'mon don't say that. You could do some shows out in New York to promote your new Album. And Chuck will be there so you can see her. Babe just go there with me and if you don't like it you can fly back." I finally agreed and started packing clothes for 1 week.

~~~

On the plane back to New York Marina and I were seated next to each other and wrapped up in a huge blanket. Marina kept singing Charli's song superlove to me and under the blanket her hand kept rubbing up my thigh getting closer and closer to my pussy. I told her to stop several times. "Marina we are on a plane for gods sake stop!" she just laughed.

"Follow me into to the bathroom." she seductively told me as she got out of her seat and skipled to the bathroom. I awkwardly got up and made my way over trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

I walked in to find her in the corner patting the toilet hinting for me to sit down I sat down and Marina started kissing me hard. I was about to tell her to stop when she shushed me. She pulled me up and lifted me over to the sink. I was wearing a skirt and she had easy access. She pulled my skirt up and began eating me out. "don't make to much noise baby they might here you." she whispered before going down on me again. She covered my mouth with her hand muffling the moans that came out of my mouth. I almost reached my peak when Marina started fingering me harder and harder.

I finally climaxed and Marina let out a moan herself. I wanted to return the favor. I bent down on my knees and Pushed her dress up. I started eating her out and as her moans became louder I grabbed her breast and started gently pulled at her nipple making her moan louder and loder. There was a knock at the door. "Just a minute" I quickly started fingering her and as she reached her peak I started eating her put again.

Marina now over stimulated started breathing heavier. I looked at her before getting up and whispered. "C'mon babe don't be too loud they might here" I laughed after and just kept rubbing her breast earning moans from her. The knocks at the door became more frequent. After I finished marina off I kissed her and opened the door to see a very angry old man. I kissed marina again and winked at the man who's mouth was now hanging open to the floor. "Yes sir" I said. He shared his head and I grabbed Marinas hand and pulled her back to our seat.

A/N

I'm back bitches!

The sequel is now here!

This book I want lots of feedback I want you guys to tell me what you want to happen or suggest things because I might just include your ideas in this!

Anyway this chapter was kinda just a filler idk. hope you all like it and vote and comment please! <3