chapter 43

Marinas pov.

I woke up and burns wasn't anywhere to be found. After looking around for a good 20 minutes I saw a little note on the door saying he would be back by 2 and that I should be ready then. Ready for what? I thought.

I went to the bathroom to check the bruises he left on me last night. I had a big on my thighs and little ones on my calves and arms while I had another big one on my back.

Luckily there were no bruises on my face but I would definitely have to cover up some of those dark purple ones. I got out my make up bag from a suitcase and covered up the bruises the best I could.

The one on my thigh was way to big to hide, after trying for a good hour I gave up and just put on a Long skirt to cover up my legs. After putting on the rest of my makeup and clothing I decided to go to Lana.

I took the usual with me, a phone, keys and sunglasses to hide my face. I already got recognized and I'm not ready to let it happen today. I made my way down to Lanas flat and knocked on the door three times before a very tired looking Lana appeared in front of me.

"What time is it?" Lana asks as i walk past her inside. I check my phone to see its only 9:45 am. "Fifteen till ten, sorry it's so early I just missed you." A small smile crossed her face as she grabbed a blanket and leaned on me covering us in the blanket. "I misses you too." she says nuzzling into me.

Lana was so adorable. I loved her child like actions. I was so uncomfortable in the skirt and tight top so I asked Lana if she had a robe I could put on and she told me it was in her closet so to her closet I went. I opened the doors to it to see it was half the size of the one I have at home. Anyway I found a black silk robe and undressed into just my underwear and put the robe on.

I walked downstairs to a Lana who is almost asleep. I slid into where I was before on the couch and she smiled again at my presence and she started to fall asleep on me again.

In her sleep she kept moving into me and at one point she slid her arms around me and held me. She also mentioned my name whilst sleeping. I just stayed silent and ran my fingers through her hair making her eyes flutter every time I got back to the top of her head. I don't remember exactly when but at some point I went back to sleep with her.

The sleep was the best I've had in a while. I could just fall asleep and not have to worry about anything. This feeling was amazing. I guess you could say I felt at ease.

A/N

This chapter was just a quick filler since I just started school yesterday I've been a little distracted with everything so I might not post as often but in my free time I will write on this.

I don't know how long I will be writing this. I guess till I have nothing else to do with it. I  thought about making this book around 20 chapters like the first one but that hasn't really worked out so I will just keep making chapters till whenever. lol.

Vote and Comment!

I love talking to you guys when you comment so keep doing it!

I kinda forgot the usual stuff I write in this.

Ilyasm!!! ♡