chapter 44

Marinas pov.

"Lana, wake up darling" I say nudging her. I needed to stretch or do something because my back was sore from lying that way for three hours on the couch.

Lana groggily rubbed her eyes coming back to consciousness. "Hey babe" she said once she realized I was with her. "Wanna go for a walk?" I asked her while I was already stretching.

She stared at me as I bent down and touch my toes all the way to doing lunges. "Lana?" I paused my stretching so I could get a answer out of her. "Sorry I was just watching you and your amazing body." She smirked as I kissed her cheek. "What were you saying Mar" she asked me.

"Let's go for a walk. It looks like it's raining outside so dress warm." She nodded and I followed her upstairs to her room. She put on some yoga pants and I borrowed a pair from her.

"Jesus Lana how do you fit in these? Your tiny babe!" I said as I walked out in her pants. "They look a bit small" she said from the other side of the room. I chuckled and we got ready and she found a pair of leggings for me to wear instead.

As we were walking Lana kept her hand mainly on my waist but sometimes would slips it down to my bum. I would look at her when she would and a huge smile would come across her doll face.

After a couple times of Lana doing this I finally spoke up. "Lana! We're in public! Stop! Once we get home you can!" She ignored me and carried on with our previous conversation about the future.

"We could live in this nice house in some place where no one really lives and we could have this massive backyard. We could even get a dog..." she kept talking. I nodded and smiled for most of the conversation.

All I could focus on was how she wanted to be with me forever and settle down and I loved that knowing that she pictured me as a main part of her life.

As we came to the main street of her town I pulled her into a thrift store and dragged her to the changing room in the back.

"What are we doing in a changing room marina?" Said Lana who was quite confused. "Shhh" I say as I pull her top off. "I love you" I whisper in her ear before pulling down her pants and start to eat her out.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't posted in a while I have just been busy with school and catching up on everything. But that will change!

I know I keep posting about how I will post more but I try guys. I do try!

Like & comment!

Ily!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡