Chapter 31

Marinas pov.

After writing songs and getting all my feelings out I realized maybe I was overreacting over the whole situation I mean we are famous and there could be a lot of bad press if our fans knew. I decide to go back to the hotel fix a surprise up for Lizzy.

Now home I decided to change into some black  lace lingerie that hugged my curves perfectly. I put on a sheer silk robe over it making sure it was easy to get off. I did my hair in curls and my bare makeup into a dark smokey eye look and red lips.

I poured some white wine in two glaces filling Lizzys up more. I sat in the kitchen waiting for her. It was only 11:30 so I grabbed my phone and waited for her.

Lanas pov.

I took Courtney Back to the hotel and as i was finding keys to the door Court stuck her finger inside of me earning moans from me. I kiss her and tell her to wait till were inside.

I open the door as Court grabs my ass to see Marina in the kitchen with two glasses of wine and Marina in only Black lace lingerie. "Hey Elizabeth" She runs over to me as if in a trance and starts to put her hands up my shirt. "Marina!" I say embarrassed and pushing her back. I look back at Court. "Um...This is my girlfriend Marina, And Marina this is Courtney." As If the moment isn't weird enough Marina realized what she was wearing and quickly ties her robe. "Sorry didn't see you there Carly". Courtney looks pissed. "It's Courtney" Marina laughs "Sorry Kate". i look at Courtney hoping she doesn't mind. "Marina i need to talk to you!" i pull her into our room.

"What the hell was that!" I scream at Marina. "Nothing." Marina says looking at the ground. "What are you even doing here i thought you were mad at me and now your here trying to have sex with me in front of guest! What the actual fuck Marina" She sits down on the bed looking up at me like a child. "i came back to apologize about overreacting." I laughed at her. "stay in here i an going to go exusce Courtney and then we're going to fuck." I go back to see Courtney. "Hey Court I'm so sorry about Marina i didn't know she would be here. Tomorrow she will be working all day so maybe you could come around then?" She kissed my cheek "I'll be here around 1" she pulled me in to a long passionate kiss before leaving and putting her number in my phone."

A/N

quick update because I felt I should upload something so here you all go!

vote/comment

ily <3