chapter 29

Marinas pov.

I'm still shocked from what Elizabeth told me about Charli. I'm not going to tell Lizzy but I'm going to Handle Charli in Mt own way. She had no right to do that to my girlfriend.

I got out of bed and got dressed and texted Charli telling her I'm going to meet her at her house. I check the time and it's now 5:30, way to early for the shot going on. Lizzy dozed off about an hour ago. I think I'm going to write her a note telling her I'm at the studio.

I drove over to Charli's as fast as I could. When I got to her door I pounded on it as fast and loud as possible. "CHARLI!" I screamed loud enough for her to hear.

The door opens by a confused Charli. I take no tine to decide on how I want to talk to her. I instantly slap her as hard as I can and walk inside. "What the he'll marina?" she says holding her face. "Why. why Charli why." I scream at her. "You know how much Elizabeth means to me and yet you continue to flirt with her." I leave Charli speechless. "She means the world to me. I love her so much and my "best friend" goes and tries to take her away from me." I scream now crying. I wipe my tears away and look her dead I'm the eyes.

"Don't ever get near her again. I swear to god Charli I will fucking murder you." I said before grabbing the door to leave. "I hate you so much." I close the door. Charli runs after me trying to explain what happened and I ignored her as I got in the car and drove off.

A/N

Things are getting heated!

What do you guys think about Charli and Marinas fight?