Chapter two: Fight Fight Fight!

Picture of Aria^
_______________________________________
Aria's p.o.v.

I walked down the school hall with my head low, staring at each of my black and white checkered vans as took each step. My hands were shaking nonstop, I was so nervous walking into this school again. No one will ever see me as me anymore, just as the murder's daughter.

I pulled out my phone and decided to text my friend, Ellie. I haven't talked to her since the incident, I haven't been speaking to anyone really.

I looked back down at my phone and saw she left me on read. I felt a sharp pain in my heart. Why isn't she replying? Does she see me as just a murder's daughter as well? We basically grew up together she knows my father she knows he'd never do anything like-

I felt a push against my shoulder and I fell to the ground, my phone flying out of my hands and sliding across the floor.

"Watch where your go-" A deep, raspy but familiar, voice said. I stood and saw who it was, the person I've been dreading to see. The main reason I didn't want to come back to school. Damond. His mother was the one killed, how could I show up to school when he thinks my father is the murderer?

"What the hell are you doing here." He said. His face went completely red, his dark green eyes stared into my eyes. Chills were sent down my back, I've never seen anyone look so angry before.

I know if I tried to explain, he wouldn't believe me, and I couldn't look him in the eye any longer, what could I possibly say to him? I tried walking around him but he grabbed me by my arms and slammed me against the lockers. I felt my heartbeat getting quicker and quicker as glared at me with a look I can't even explain.

"You're hurting me," I grunted.

"Oh, I'm hurting you?" he scuffed as he squeezed my arms harder. "Look at me in my eyes and tell me if I give a shit."

"Get off of her Damond," a tall boy with pale skin and light brown hair walked up to Damond and shoved him onto the ground.

"Stay out of this Finn," Damon growled, rolling up his sleeves.

"You're a punk, Damon, just like dad," Finn said.

They're siblings? suddenly Damond punched Finn in his face. I gasped in shock as Damond climbed on Finn and punched him over and over. Finn tried to fight back be he was weaker than his brother. Soon enough there was a crowd surrounding the fight, and people were cheering Damond's name.

"Beat his ass, Damond!"A baseball player from the crowd shouted, holding his bat in the air. Finn's face was red, covered in blood from the beating.

"STOP IT!"I yelled on top of my lungs. I grabbed the bat from the player and whacked Damond without a second thought. Damond fell to the ground unconscious.

"Oh my god." my hands covered my mouth in surprise of my own actions. I bent down to where Damond was and shook him. His body moved side to side but his eyes remained shut.

The crowd was silent, nobody said a word. Then he let out a groan. I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

"Get the fuck away from me, now." Damond groaned, rubbing the spot on his head that now has a bump.

"What the in gods name is going on in here!?" The principle angrily marched down the hall towards us.

_________________________________

Damond, Finn and I all sat in principle Maylee's office as she sat in silence, clearly frustrated of what happened.

I watched the hand on the the clock tik as Mrs. Maylee flipped through files, rubbing her forehead and murmuring to herself. The noise of Damond's ice filled glove pressing against his head filled the room. Mrs. Maylee looked me straight into my eyes.

"Care to explain what happened out there?" She sounded exhausted, like she was at the verge of snapping at us.

Not knowing how to answer her question, I stayed quiet, staring down at my shoes rubbing against eachother.

"Finn?" She shifted her eyes to him. His face was red and his eyebrows were lowered, like he wanted to cry. He stayed silent.

"Damond?" Damond was glaring at me with a 'this is all your fault' look on his face. I quickly looked back down at my shoes.

"Fine since none of you want to answer a simple question, I have no choice." Mrs. Maylee closed her file book and sighed.

"Detection everyday for a week." She announced.

There goes my dream to get into Yale. All that hard work, just thrown away like that. I couldn't believe this. My breathing started to get heavier and my nails dug into my thighs. I tried my hardest not to shed a tear,to be strong, but I couldn't hold it in any longer. My vision started to get blurry as the tears streamed down my face.

"Why the fuck are you crying? This is all you fault." Damond said through clenched teeth.

"Damon! Watch your mouth in my office." She said, I saw a vein pop out from the side of her face from how frustrated she was.

"Mrs. Maylee?" Finn spoke, his voice real tiny.

"I comprehend whatever  consequences I'll receive from you will be deserving but can you please, I beg you, please don't call my dad about it. He's been though so much already." Finn asked, his eyes were watering. He actually looked quite adorable, like a puppy begging to be let in the house.

Mrs. Maylee sighed and rubbed her eyebrows, thinking.

"Fine, okay. I'll leave your parents out of this, all of you." She said sternly.

I couldn't even feel relieved because even if my mom did find out, she probably wouldn't even care.

"Thank you so, so much Mrs. Maylee."  Finn smiled.

"Get up, detection room will be with Mr. Lee" Mrs maylee said as she shooed us away.