Chapter four: Drunk

^Picture of Ellie
_______________________________________

Damond's P.O.V.

"Finn can you put your damn seatbelt on so this alarm will stop beeping?" I snapped a him, annoyed. He put his seatbelt on without a word.

I pulled into the driveway of our home. I parked my car crocked, but couldn't care less. I was exhausted and starving.

When we stepped into the house, the smell of pure alcohol hit my noes. Dad was sitting on the couch with Family Fued playing on the TV, clearly drunk.

"Where have you boys been?" He asked, getting up and walking towards us.

"Football practice." Finn quickly answered. That idiot couldn't throw a football to save his life. He didn't even try out for Football because he's a fucking pussy.

"Yeah, coach thought we needed a little more practice so we stayed longer." I finished, covering for him.

Dad got closer to Finn's face.

"Oh yeah? Let me see if that extra practice payed off, drop down and give me 20." He commanded.

"Dad your just drunk." Finn said, and turned the other way towards his room, but dad grabbed him by the arm and threw him on the floor.

"Don't you ever fucking walk away from me again!" Dad yelled, then kicked him in the stomach.

"Okay dad, calm down." I said, and sat him back down onto the couch.

"Pass me my drink," dad pointed to his cup.

"Dad I think you had enou-"

"PASS ME MY FUCKING DRINK!" He slammed the tv remote onto the ground, causing to batteries flying across the room.

I passed him his drink and he drank it in one go then immediately poured more.

I hate seeing my dad like this. Dads always been a short tempered but it got worse after mom. He's constantly drunk and always angry. I don't even remember the last time he smiled.

I walked by Finn's room to get to mine and I could hear him sobbing. I was hesitant on whether I should check on him or not. He's a man, he should be able to deal suck it up and deal with it like a man should.

I closed my door and pulled out my homework from my backpack. I had a lot of shit to catch up on. As I was doing my work, I got a phone call from Ellie.

"What?" I answered the phone.

"Um where are you?!" She yelled into my ear. There was loud music blasting in the back and people yelling and cheering. I'm assuming she's at a party.

"I'm at home, I have homework to catch up on. Plus I didn't know there was a party." I replied.

"This party sucks anyway, I'm coming over." She said then hung up.

I really didn't want company right now but I also wanted to get my mind off of things. And Ellie could help with that.

About an hour later I heard ticking on my window. There Ellie was, standing a the bottom wearing short jean shorts and a white strapless croptop. Her hair was a mess, but it suited her really well in a way.

"Hey." She said when I opened my widow and gave me a little smile.

I held out my arm to help her climb up my window.

"Hey." I said back.

"Wow," she paced around my room. "Your room is surprisingly really clean, and it doesn't smell like socks." She commented.

"Uhh, thanks?" I chuckled.

"So what do you wanna do?" She said and threw herself onto my bed. I sat on the bed next to her.

"I don't know, we could watch Netflix." I pulled out my laptop from my desk.

"Omg I know this super good movie I've been wanting to tell you about." Ellie said in this really high pitch voice she uses whenever she's excited.

She grabbed my laptop from my lap and started typing away.

"So it's this girl and this guy right, then there's this crazy zombie apocalypse and- its just crazy lets watch it." She presses play to the movie and does a cute little bounce, causing me to chuckle out loud a little.

"I hate zombie movies," I told her, to tease.

She glared at my the pushed me on my shoulder, but her hand slipped causing her to fall onto of me. Her hazel eyes stared into mine, her lips looked soft, I couldn't help but lean in to kiss her.

Her, lips as soft they looked, worked around mine. Her hands rubbed down my body and slipped into my sweat pants, under my boxers. She grabbed it and stroked up and down.

"Fuck," I moaned into her ear. She looked me in the eyes and smirked.

"Do you have protection?" She said in this low, raspy but sexy kind of voice.

I reached over and grabbed a condom from the night stand drawer and tore it open with my mouth and slipped it on. I flipped Ellie underneath me and pulled down her shorts along with her panties.

"Don't make too much noise." I whispered before sticking it in.