25. Genderqueer Dragons

Trans dragons aren't common in Pyrrhia, but they're accepted by most of the tribes nonetheless. RainWings are the most open to it, while IceWings are the least.

Jambu is a trans guy. Even as a dragonet, he preferred to present as masculine. Nobody was surprised when he came out - and, being RainWings, they're all super supportive. He's their biggest argument for "pink is an everyone colour".

Moray is a trans girl. At first, the royal family was hesitant about accepting her; Coral thought she was only presenting as female so she'd have an excuse to challenge her, and Shark thought it was just a phase. Surprisingly, it was Orca who supported her and in the end convinced her mother to let her be. This is partially why Moray is such a Coral devotee - she has to constantly reaffirm her loyalty, and she hates the princesses because of how easily they're accepted.

Chameleon is genderfluid. He's never been 100% comfortable with his identity, and prefers to switch from body to body (and likewise, gender to gender).

Starflight is a trans boy - he transitioned when he was much younger, and all the dragonets were super supportive. Their guardians didn't really care, but Webs insisted they use his pronouns.

There are several trans dragonets at JMA. When Stonemover hears about this, he brushes past his fear of using magic and enchants a potion/talisman which, when used, gives dragonets the bodies they choose.