A Southern Werewolf Series

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DJ6NBNQ

  June is a reclusive graphics and web designer

  June is a reclusive graphics and web designer. She traded in her fancy New York design agency, for backwoods Virginia country. June has a deadly secret, she was bitten by a Lycan ten years before.

Her peaceful little life of solitude is interrupted by a new predator on her land.

Dean Anders, the new Sheriff of Grenville, Virginia is called out to investigate the most grizzly animal mauling he has ever seen.

Can June figure out how to reintegrate herself with humans?
Will There be any way for June and Dean to co-exist once he learns the truth about her?

Fans of MTV's Teen Wolf, will love this clever Series!

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DLKLX7V

  Elise must act fast as she watches the life slip form her alpha, June Ford! She must place her faith in the only other lycans in the area, lest June die! Roger is trapped in the woods with patrols of human werewolf hunters closing in on his loca...

Roger is trapped in the woods with patrols of human werewolf hunters closing in on his location.
Dean is completely dark, no one knows what has become of him after the town was raided by fake federal agents with a murderous agenda.
Old threats come to bare their fangs against this sleepy town of Grenville. Will the rag-tag crew be able to repel the threat? What darker secrets could lay in wait for them? Who is Jordan Jones and why would she bring death upon innocent lycans?

Book 'Dark Machinations' coming in late July!