Chapter 1

hey guys! I'm sydney and im friends with camdyn, the owner of the account and we are writing a fanfiction together! now we're not trying to be selfish by using our own names and to be clear... THIS WHOLE SUPPORT GROUP THING ISNT REAL. I do kind of feel like I have bdd sometimes but I haven't told anyone I feel like that sometimes as well as camdyn. savannah is a character we made up we kind of based her off our friend savannah but her story is NOT true we just made it up. but her fav IS liam so haha but I'll let you get to the story now okay bye😘

-

-

-

(Sydney)

Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

Function: noun

A pathological preoccupation with an imagined or slight physical defect of one's body to the point of causing significant stress or behavioral impairment in several areas (as work and personal relationships).

I was diagnosed when I was 14- just before I started high school. I'm 19 now, so I just graduated and am going to start and Manchester University in January for a degree in journalism.

I had never had a problem with self image before until I started realizing how skinny all the other girls were and I couldn't even wear a bikini.

I really wasn't fat, but I was bigger than everyone else.

I felt like I was fat, though.

I stopped eating for a while.

That's when my parents figured it out and brought me to the doctor.

For almost 2 years I couldn't even look in the mirror without wanting to cry or tearing up.

I was out on depression medications and forced to go to a support group for teens.

It wasn't all that bad though.

I met two girls who were my age and were really nice.

There was Savannah. She's a few months younger than me.

She was in support group because when she was little her mom and dad abused her and she thought that they did it because she wasn't good enough.

She had attempted suicide so she had to go to rehab for that but she's mostly okay now.

Then there was Camdyn.

She had a similar story as me, but she was diagnosed when she was 15.

She's already 20 though, so she's a year older than me.

But we all had something in common.

We went to help people with similar problems to us but keep them from getting as far into there's as we did.

So we started a blog call Say Something.

It started out as us wanting to get our feelings and our stories out and turned into something more.

We ended up getting a domain and having an official website where people could make an account so they could send in questions for comment on our weekly updates or get alerts when we post.

We love doing it too.

(Niall)

"Harry! The blog updated!" Liam said.

I heard Harry's feet pounding across the hotel room floor before he jumped over the back of the couch in between Liam & I.

"Hi, it's Sydney, I'm actually here with Savannah and Camdyn and we've decided since it's my day to post, I will release our announcement. We're all going to the One Direction Where We Are Tour concert in Charlotte, North Carolina!" Liam read out excitedly.

"Keep reading!" Harry encouraged.

"Okay, okay shutup," Liam said, "So, if any of you are going (and we know a bunch of you are cos you told us) and you have ever felt self conscious, been called ugly, self harmed, or just support anyone that does, and the guys have helped you in anyway, wear purple. A purple shirt or shorts or shoes or face paint, we don't care! We just want to show the guys how much they've done for us. We will also be participating in the Little Things Project and the Bandana Project so this will be called the Purple Project I guess. Repost on Twitter if you're going to Charlotte on the 27th or to spread the word to other concerts! We'll try to make it a recurring thing. Love you guys! Sydney,"

"What is the Little Things Project and the Bandana Project?" I asked.

"Guess we'll find out in 3 days," Liam said.

"I guess we will. But I want to talk to Paul, Simon, and Christie about bringing them backstage and saying thank you about their project they did." Harry said.

"Let's go now, before we have rehearsal." Liam suggested.

We all three walked out of our hotel room and to our managers' room.

"Hey, boys," Simon said as we entered.

"We have a question for you," I said.

"And what might that be?" Christie asked.

"Well, there's a blog we read and these girls are just amazing... they're so inspirational and they're going to be at the Charlotte, NC concert and they're doing a project for the concert like you know fans do sometimes and before we do What Makes You Beautiful we want to bring them onstage and talk to them backstage after the concert," Harry proposed.

They thought about it before Christine said, "That's a brilliant idea Harry! Great publicity!"

"No, we don't want to do it for publicity we want to do it because we want to do it," Liam panicked.

"Well, it's not like you're ever going to meet them again, so it basically would be for publicity." Christine shrugged.

"No! It would be because we care. These girls have been through so much-"

"No! You're doing this for publicity, you'll hang out with them for a few months and then you'll never speak to them again. Now get out," Christine demanded.

We all sighed and walked out.

As soon as we got out and into our room, Harry slammed his fist against the door.

"Harry," Liam tried only for Harry to slam his fist again and grunt in pain, "HARRY!"

Liam and I each grabbed one of his arms and pulled him back, pinning him on the bed.

"Calm down," I sighed.

His breaths soothed down and he rubbed his face.

"Why does fucking Christine have to turn everything into fucking money. We want to do this because we fucking care about them not because we fucking want to be more famous. I would rather be poor and caring than fucking famous and an ass," Harry growled.

"How many times did you just say fucking?" I joked and he laughed a little bit.

"No matter what Christine says though, we're doing this because we want to and even if she says we can't continue, there's no way we can give up on these girls," Liam said, "And that's a promise."

-

-

-

SO SWEET

so next chapter will be written by camdyn so yaya it should be up tomorrow actually lol luv yew my lil penguins thats what im gonna call y'all

okay bye y'all!

sydney

ps heres a picture if me: 🐳