Chapter 4

hey cuties, so if youre reading this, you should tell your friends, mom, cousins, dog, dad, fish, pillow, teacher, fly, jesus, or your shoe about this story because we really want more people to read it! Loveeeeeeee youuuuuuuuu

-

-

-

(Camdyn)

My eyes fluttered open and I rubbed my eyes. I smiled when I felt the warmth beside me in the bed. I turned and looked at Niall. Yes, Niall Horan. I was in a fucking bed with Niall Horan. Don't start assuming things now.

I looked over his soft features and how adorable he was with a Xbox controller still on his chest. I slightly giggled remembering how I kicked his ass at Call Of Duty: Ghosts last night.

"Oh my lord, how do you do this?" NIall said in frustration.

"Like this." I smiled with confidence then killed his character and raised my arms in triumph.

He furrowed his brow in his sleep and twitched his nose. I carefully removed the controller from his chest and crept out of the bed and out of the room.

I made my way into the hotel rooms living room and pulled out my phone. I turned it on and saw I had 892 notifications on twitter. Most of them like this:

"OMG THEY R SOOO LUCKY"

"Camdyn youre so pretty and lucky omg what is niall like"

"what did u guys do last night after the concert?????"

But a few like this...:

"Ugh those ugly bitches dont deserve to meet them"

"Go back to your support group"

"eat something"

"maybe the boys just feel bad for them."

Ive never understood why people send hate to others over the internet.

"Bitches.." I whispered and continued scrolling till I saw Harry's tweet with Sydney curled up in bed. I smiled from ear to ear.

I got an idea. I went back to the room and saw Niall, now with his mouth wide open and him hugging a pillow. I snapped a picture and posted it to Twitter with the caption,

"someone is tired from me beating their ass at COD all night ;) @NiallOfficial"

I shut my phone off and went back to bed because I was still so tired. I crawled under the covers and immedieatley and arm snaked its way around my waist and pulled me closer.

*****

I woke up to the smell of bacon and heard a soft hum floating through the hotel room. I swung my feet over the side of the bed and cracked my back.

I walked out of the bedroom and the first thing I see is a shirtless Niall in Nike sweatpants. Not that I'm complaining. I watched as the muscles in his back moved under his skin and listened as he hummed quietly. I have no idea how he hasnt heard my heart thumping inside my chest yet.

"Goodmorning." I said with a smile allowing him to be aware of my presence.

"And a goodmorning to you love." He flashed a smile showing his perfect teeth.

"Quite the cook you are." I mused and saw the spread of toast, fruit, and bacon on the table.

"I am, I make THE best peanut butter and jellys!" He joked.

I laughed and slid into a chair at the table. I started to get nervous. I have to eat in front of him. I have to eat.

I think he sensed my nervousness and he came up behind and hugged me. Then he whispered in my ear, "You're beautiful."

(Niall)

Oh. My. God.

Even in the morning without makeup or her hair done she looks like a godess. Her straight blonde hair flows naturally down her shoulders and her blues eyes shine like blue orbs. I still don't understand how a person so beautiful can not love themselves. Modesty is a bitch.

When Camdyn sat down at the table, I saw here eyes scan the table of food and begin to play nervously with the ends of her hair. I smiled sympathetically and walked around the table and stood behind her. I bent down and hugged her, then whispered in her ear, "Youre beautiful." And it was the truth.

She looked down and her cheeks flushed a shade of pink. "Thanks." She said quietly and picked up some grapes. She plopped one in her mouth, chewed slowly then finally said, "Whats the plan for today anyways?"

"Well, I have to be at the stadium in an hour and you girls will probably hang out until 5 then come to the stadium to meet us." I smiled.

Her eyes lit up with excitement and she said, "Sounds good."

"Now I've gotta take a shower, you just sit there and look pretty." I winked and made my way to the bathroom.

-

-

-

TALK ABOUT CIALL MOMENTS HEHEHE

Sorry if its kinda short lol

Anyways thanks for all the reads so far! We love youuuu! *insert kissy emoji since im on the computer*

READ-VOTE-READ SOME MORE! BYE LOVE YOU MY TURTLEPOOFS! - camdyn