Chapter 5

HI CUTIESSSSSSSS

ITs SYDNEY SO THERES MAJOR SARRY MOMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER BEWARE OF ADORABLE HARRY-NESS

-

-

-

(Sydney)

"I won!"

"No you didn't!" I laugh.

"You cheated!" Harry whined.

"How do you cheat at Just Dance?"

"You could... I don't know!" He sighed, throwing himself onto the couch face first onto the couch.

"Harryyyyy," I groaned, kneeling beside the couch and he peeked his head up to look at me, "Even though I obviously won, what can I do to make you feel better?"

"Kiss me?" He smirked.

"No," I giggled.

"Come to breakfast with me?"

"Harry, I'll come with you but I'm not hungry," I told him.

"When was the last time you ate?" He asked.

I shrugged, looking at the ground.

I know people think I'm a lot better, but I'm not.

I've come dramatically farther than I was a few years ago, but not as much as they think.

I still skip eating sometimes and sometimes when I do eat, I can't hold it down.

I haven't cut for almost 5 months though.

"Sydney, you have to remember and you need to tell me," Harry said, sitting up and pulling me to sit next to him, "I'm gonna ask you again, when was the last time you ate?"

"Monday," I whispered.

"Sydney! It's Saturday! Please, eat something! Anything! A granola bar, an apple, I don't care! Just something, for me. Please," He sighed.

"But I'm not hu-"

"Please," Harry interrupted.

I looked at him for a second before caving, "Fine,"

"Okay, now come on, let's go to the breakfast buffet," He smiled, triumphantly.

(Harry)

As I waited on the bed in Sydney's room for her to finish getting ready in the bathroom, so many thoughts were running through my head.

I thought her friends said she was doing better?

What was going on that she wasn't my eating?

"Harry? You ready?" Her voice broke me from my own mind.

I looked up to see her in an oversized, cream colored sweater on top of a grey tank top with a mint green, chevron scarf paired with a pair of white denim shorts.

"Uh, yeah," I smiled, standing up and following her out the door.

As we got in the elevator, I looked down and casually slipped my hand into hers.

As I looked up she caught my eye and smiled, instantly making me smile too.

The door dinged as we reached the lobby level and walked to the buffet breakfast.

I filled my plate with french toast sticks, scrambled eggs, a cinnamon bun, and a piece of peanut butter toast, still holding Sydney's hand.

"Want some french toast sticks?" I asked.