Chapter 2

hey yall! I'm camdyn and as you read before, im writing this fanfiction with the coolest bitch in town --- A.K.A. SYDNEYYYYY. Anyways, like she said this is all made up even though we feel bad about about ourselves once in a while. (who doesnt) Ok im done rambling about stuff you already know lol byee

-

-

-

(Camdyn)

"Okay everyone, I will hopefully see you next week with some new faces!" Ms.Michelle, the support group leader, said much too cheerfully.

After everyone replied with a few yes's and some groans, I made my way over to Sydney who was already chatting with Savannah.

"Hey girl, wanna go to Barnes and Noble, grab a coffee, and make a new post?" Savannah asked immediately as I approched.

"Yeah! I have some funny Tumblr posts to post!" I laughed, and we were on our way.

*****

"I'll have a venti iced carmel latte please." Sydney told the cashier.

"And for you?" The cashier, her name tag read Ashley, said.

'Umm," I said nervously, "I'll just have a w-water." I stammered. Savannah gave me a sympathetic look and finished the order.

I try. I really do. I try so hard to eat normally and not care about calories or fat.

They say that support groups help,which they do, but it doesnt take long for you to hear the same stuff over and over and over like a broken record. All they say is, "Just believe in yourself, God loves you, you can do it." and the rest of the cliche bullshit. After a while, most will relapse into what they suffer from. Which in my case is BDD- Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

Sydney also was diagnosed with BDD. But somehow she has gotten so much farther in her recovery than I have, and I really look up to her for that. While I on the other hand, I still can't see the positive in myself. I see fat. Only fat. Fat.

"Camdyn...You ok?" Sydney said, snapping me back into reality.

"Yeah." I said smoothy. We walked over to a table and pulled out the laptop. We posted some funny picture and quotes then we started to write our main post for the day.

(Harry)

"Hey should we send out a tweet about the suprise for the girls tomorrow?" I asked the boys as we ate pizza.

Wiping sauce from his face Louis said, "Yeah sure, but dont mention who its about. We dont want them getting mobbed mate."

We all chuckled. "I'll send it out." Liam offered already typing awaying on his phone.

"And send." he said said with an overly dramatic tap on the screen.

My pocket buzzed and took out my phone to see the notification that Liam had tweeted. I clicked on the notification ad pulled up the tweet.

"Can't wait for the show tomorrow! gunna be epic, especially for some ceratain special girls ;)x"

-

-

-

OK YAY MY FIRST CHAPTER! :D

I hope yall liked and didnt think it was too bad!

well im gonna go listen to musc until my ears bleed, goodnight my turtlepoofs...and yes i just called you turtlepoofs.

UNTIL NEXT TIME xoxoxoxo  - camdyn