Chapter 6

omg sorry guys i have been sooo busy and just haven't had time to update! BUT GUESS WHAT?! jk i have no news lol love you guys! keep reading you crazy mofos!

-

-

-

(Camdyn)

"So come on baby be with me, so happily." The crowed cheered as Harry sung the last of 'Happily'.

I started to get butterflies-actually more like dragons in my stomach because after the next song Sydney, Savannah, and I would be on stage. I kept practicing and practicing the chords to 'Amnesia' until there were calluses on my finger tips.

I play the guitar instead of singing because lets just say I have the singing ability of a goat. Sydney and Savannah on the other hand, they are amazing. They hit each note perfectly and I envy that.

"Hey.." Savannah said quietly behind me.

"Hey, are you ready?" I replied.

"I'm so fucking nervous!" She blurted.

I let out a laugh and agreed, "Me too, I'm so scared for all the hate we are gonna get!" I said wide eyed just imagining what girls were going to say.

"Do I look okay?" She asked, her voiced filled with worry.

"Of course!" I said honestly. Savannah was gorgeous. She has olive skin and brown hair, and her eyes are a mix of green and blues.

Interupting our conversaition, Sydney ran in, and practically yelled, "ITS TIME OH MY GOD!" Then fled the room towards the stage.

Savannah and I gave each other hopeful glances before following Sydney.

****

"So everyone, please welcome, Sydney Kameron, Savannah Livingston, and Camdyn James!" Liam yelled to the crowed and we walked semi-nervously onto the stage.

As we walked out, the spot lights were almost blinding. I squinted then looked at Sydney and Savannah who were also looking at me. I smiled at them and gave them a thumbs up.

This is the first time any of us have every been in front of a crowed this big and it was quite intimidating.

I was wearing red vans, black leggings, and a Vans muscle tee. Sydney looked gorgeous in a denim romper paired with grey Toms. And Savannah was wearing white skinny jeans with a Hollister tank top.

Liam handed Sydney the mic and said, "Hi everyone I'm Sydney and thank you so much for having us!" And the crowed cheered, along with a few boo's here and there. "Today," she continued, "Savannah, Camdyn, and I will be performing 'Amnesia'!" The crowed roared again and gave me a little more confdence.

We got into our positions, which were kind of anywhere because we only practiced this once. The band started playing and I took a deep breath and began to strum my guitar.

Then Sydney and Savannah started to sing,

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted

I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted

And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine

Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?

When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?

If what we had was real, how could you be fine?