Chapter 3

soooo here's the cast for Sydney savannah and camdyn:

Sydney- Barbara Palvin

Camdyn- Emily Osment

Savannah- Maia Mitchell

thanks guys🙈 I'll put pictures on the side or above for those reading on phones😉

-

-

-

(Sydney)

Since Savannah, Camdyn, and I woke up this morning, we haven't been able to stop smiling.

We all slept over at my house so my mom could drop us off at the concert.

I was dressed in a shirt that said, "lol ur not harry styles." on it and denim shorts paired with purple vans and a purple belt. My hair was curled with a green bandana around my head (representing me as a harry girl),and purple war stripes under my eyes with my makeup done to the point.

Camdyn was wearing a purple t-shirt that said "come to me for a horan hug, im mrs. horan," and white denim shorts with white vans. Her hair was straightened and she had a white bandana on her head (representing her as a niall girl).

Finally, Savannah had on a white crop top that said, "I can't keep calm I'm a directioner," with purple high waisted shorts and red vans as well as a red bandana holding back her curled brown hair.

"You girls ready to go?" My mom asked.

"Yes," I nodded before putting my phone and wallet into my over-the-shoulder bag and following my mom out.

***

As we neared the venue I pulled out my phone and tweeted:

@sydneykameron: camdyn, savannah & I will be in section 4 if you want to meet us! love you guys❤️

"Text me when you're ready for me to pick you up, the hotel is right down the street," My mom smiled.

"Bye, mom," I smiled.

Once we got to our seats, there were so many people who came up to us.

We all couldn't help but smile.

We ended up taking a picture with everyone who was there early that wore purple, planning to post it on the blog later.

Soon the concert began and we were all freaking out and screaming along the lyrics, jumping up and down to the beat, even crying a little... okay a lot.

After a while it was almost time for the concert to end. They were getting ready to sing their 2nd to last song which was What Makes You Beautiful and after that would be Best Song Ever and the concert would be over.

"Alright! Can we have everyone's attention please?" Liam said and everyone quieted down.

"So, two years ago, Liam, Harry, and I found the blog of some really amazing, strong, beautiful girls. We read a few days ago that they are here at this concert." Niall said.

My eyes widened as Camdyn, Savannah, and I looked at each other wide eyed.

"By the way you guys look really good in purple," Liam winked.

As Camdyn, Savannah, and I looked at each other, you could see tears in our eyes.

"So, we would like to bring up Sydney Kameron, Savannah Livingston, and Camdyn James to the stage to honor them during What Makes You Beautiful," Harry smiled.

Suddenly 4 security guards walked up to us and escorted us down the isles between the seats.

As we got on stage, I covered my mouth in shock as Harry walked over and wrapped his arms around me in a hug and I hugged him back.

Say Something - H.S. L.P & N.H.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें