Connor x Reader (Badass)

VirgilSanders12345 🤪

I was assigned some cases with lieutenant Anderson and the android Connor. I spent a week with them only, all three of you have something in common... you all hate Gavin.
You wore one day your new Marvel shoes (Captain Marvel) everyone complemented on them... until Gavin the shit head showed up and spilled coffee all over them... that's why I hate him and for him being a douche.

Hank was now off the cases involving androids now it's a civil war. I just sat there thinking until Connor had an idea, "I need your keycard Hank to the evidence room." I looked up at him "you can't get in there without being spotted."
Hank looked at you with a smirk on his face
"Not unless we cause a diversion."
I rolled my eyes "and how am I suppose to cause a diversion?"
Hank got up and said "watch and learn, unless your too much of a chicken."
You followed behind him laughing "Connor be quick you know how bad he is at causing diversions."
Connor smiled "yes I'll make sure to be efficient quickly"

Hank started making up a story then you barged in saying "The deviant leader is here he's trying to break out the androids!" Immediately the alarm went off and you fist bumped Hank
"Nice work kid"
"Thanks lieutenant"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connor's POV

I went inside the room and started investigating but I had to guess the password first I went with a good guess SumoIsBestBoi which was actually correct. I investigated the androids see what I could find when I was done I heard a familiar person...
"What the fuck are you doing in here tin can?"
Gavin Reed Shit.
"Gavin I know where the deviants are, you don't want to do this" I say
"I've been waiting to do this since day one you got here."
I ran quickly to get to cover and as he approached me I got the gun out of his hand and on the ground. Gavin reached for the gun and I headed for cover only to be a second late because...
Bang!
I got shot in the back of my leg unable to move. He approached me mockingly with the gun pointed at my head,
"Any last words tin man?"
"Yes I do Gavin" Gavin and I looked to see where the voice came from, Y/N with a gun pointed at Gavin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV CAUSE U BADASS
"Gavin give up you can't win a fight against me the whole station knows that." I noticed that Gavin took the gun away from Connor's head and pointed it at me Gavin stepped closer to me and said "I won't hesitate Bitch!" (I'm crying cause of the vine lol) I quickly tackled Gavin loosing his gun in the progress... I had him in a position where he couldn't move with the gun still pointed at his head. Finally I hit his neck where he would pass out for a little bit. I got up and looked at Connor noticing blue blood coming out from his knee.
"You said you would be quick" I teased
He smiled "I love you"
I walked over to him to help Connor up he was heavy but nothing you can't handle. "Yeah I know you do, you tell me every time I save your sorry ass."
You started walking toward the exit
"But you never say it to me." Connor playfully pouted
You stopped right outside the door and rolled your eyes "I love you" and he gave you a kiss on the cheek knowing he would be protected by his guardian angel.

(A/N: BAM LOOK AT THAT SAPPY Shit. Still give meh requests I'm bored Af. And just found out that my brothers game was rigged like HELL. Anyways still request shit and I'll do it I'll do anything.)