Markus x Fem! Andriod reader

(A/N: wow 3k reads I guess somehow this trash is good?)

You were doing the usual chores while your owner was high on red ice, when he was like this you did your best to keep him under control. Unlike today he beaten you, you felt like dying your arms were broken only your left arm worked. After your owner passed out you left him there and ran to one place where androids can be free Jericho.

As you were running you stooped right by a place where androids are left to die. You saw one of them trying to get out you gave your hand to the other android "here let me help." You say the male android grabbed onto your hand and you pulled him out.
"Thanks, my name is Markus."
"My name is Y/N"
You both walked together out of sight "where is this 'Jericho' Markus?" You asked him
"I don't know an exact location but there are signs of where we need to go." He responded
You both walked together to Jericho laughing about how you met and realizing you all have a bunch of stuff in common.
"It's a ship?" You asked
"Apparently..." Markus stated
"Well how do we get inside."
"Break in?" Markus questioned
"Better than any plan I'll come up with."
You both climbed to the top of a (crane?) until you both heard a loud snap you fell where the cracks were from the crane.
Markus grabbed your hand
"I got you." He pulled you up and you felt warmth stinging your cheeks
"Thanks that could've ended really badly."
"No kidding." You both chuckled

Without anymore disasters you both made it to the top safely.
You simply asked "do we just jump?"
Without any hesitation Markus ran up and jumped into the hole
"Jesus Christ I thought I almost got killed today." You heard a splash probably from Markus and you did the same thing.
You landed in water and started swimming until Markus splashed you with water.
"See it's safe down here." He said
"Yeah I know but next time don't go jumping into holes where we don't know where they lead to."
"Hey at least I didn't almost die."
You gave him a death glare
"Too soonish got it"
You both got out and started exploring until you ran into some other androids they welcomed you and all was well.